Tell me a STORY #2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hard Core Scrapper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could shop all I want. But wait, what will my husband say? I look around for my best scrapping buddy because a good friend will help you shop, but the best scrapping buddy will help you hide the stash! Now where did she go? Finally after searching for what seemed a life time she comes strolling along, her arms filled with...............END
TRUDY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lots of bling, ribbon and many piles of paper, I am sure she had every colour possible but just then we both looked up and there it was before our eyes the most amazing end
Hard Core Scrapper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

layout idea imaginable. We study it, memorize it, and then go purchase everything to complete it. Our arms are full but not once do we second guess..........END
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is scrapbooking at it's very best. We hurry back to the crop, our creative juices bubbling. We set to work to recreated our own bit of genious Oh my how...end
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fun and exciting it is to be at Scrapfest again. Friends, fun, shopping and all the creativity around us. I can never get enough of it. Just as we got started, Lisa stood up and announced...END
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who wants to play a game? Everyone started to jump with joy of course everyone wants to participate but just as Lisa started to speak again the sudden roar of thunder came, lights went out, screaming started and was louder than the storm and all of a sudden....end
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...WHAT a storm! There is no way a storm is going to interfer with Scrapfest. Come on people " WE ARE SCRAPPERS HEAR US ROAR". There has to be something we could do. But look it's the Scrapfest team and they have a plan, and how could we think they wouldn't. There's Lorna flashlight in hand and she's going to.... end
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

give each table a pumpkin with candles and then we will be able to see and continue on. After all it is close to Halloween and all of us scrappers know how to use our imaginations and come up with......end
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing ideas. Everyone at our table pitched in and we soon had the most intriguing looking pumpkin you've ever seen. With all the glitter and bling on it the candle light was simply radiating off it in every direction. In fact one of the ladies at the next table was complaining that... END
Hard Core Scrapper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

their's wasn't bright enough. Being that scrappers are the most helpful people on the planet we assisted them in making their pumpkin..............
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glow like a scrappers pumpkin should. Now everyone was ready for Lisa's game. There she was standing in the middle of the floor with a ... end
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

handful of ribbons and a jar of buttons. Oh what could she possibly be asking us to do this time? We were all anticipating some real fun once again. She asked for volunteers to come up for the game and... END
Hard Core Scrapper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since this is my very first ScrapFest I was very excited to participate. My heart was pounding, my hands shaking, and my knees knocking in anticipation of what was to come next. My eyes grew large when she asked us to..................END
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course all our hands were in the air, hooting and hallering from all directions. PICK ME, PICK ME. Would someone from our table get to play? Who would it be? Lisa started....
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to hoot and hollar WHO WANTS TO PLAY AND WIN A PRIZE???? Excitment and joy was on everyones faces and we where all waving our hands and jumping with joy hopeing to be the chosen one. Lisas eyes where shifting from table to table and everyone was getting sooo excited and wanted to be the chosen one. Just then Lisa announced the first persons name to play the game and it was ........end
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: