Forum Contest - Help a Friend
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scrappy Marg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Judy Reply with quote

Judy,

My prayers are with you. I have been on a journey with three family members who had cancer over the last year.

You are not alone.

God bless you,
"Scrappy Marg"
Scraphappy bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy I am very sad to hear of this news. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family. I have had 2 family members fighting cancer and they have both beat it and you can too. Keep the faith, Good Luck, & Think Positive. God Bless
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Judy
Though we have never met, it is my honour to be part of the communitity of wonderful caring people wishing you well. I will be praying for you and sharing my angels with you to help you over any rough spots that may arrive. Stay strong. Wishing you a smooth and speedy recovery.
Dawn
Sandy Furlong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Forum Contest - Help a Friend Reply with quote

Judy, as you begin a difficult journey try to keep your eyes towards the end of the road. Use the wonderful craft of scrapbooking to help ease
the stress!
stampinwithmichelle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you journey down this difficult path. I wish you a speedy recovery!
judybeeksma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I am anxious about tomorrow but peacefully anticipating my recovery. I have a lot of support from my family; my Mom and Dad came from Newfoundland to take care of me until I am well enough to take care of myself. My husband Richard and my two boys Simon and Jared are absolutely wonderful; they just want to see me come home. It is a long recovery from this; approx 4-6 months. So I will need you ongoing positive thoughts.
Thanks Lisa for the mention and I am hoping to stop by Scrapfest on Saturday afternoon. I am determined to get all the new Bo Bunny papers. Can hardly wait.To everyone going to Scrapfest; have a wonderful time and scrapbook many projects.
Thanks again and make it a wonderful day.
natkenicra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing you all the best tomorrow:)
(((((((((Sending positive vibes your way)))))))))
Jillian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say that I've ever met Judy, but I'd like to send her well wishes, and I will keep her in my prayers at this scary time.
Judy, you're a woman with friends you didn't even know you had!
Stay strong, you can beat it!
Sandiemcr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who has gone through her own difficult illness, my thoughts and prayers and understanding are with you. Have a very safe surgery, and recovery. You will be in my prayers. Hold strong. I know it's hard, but just hold strong.

God Bless,
Sandie
ScrapFest Sandra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy,

Wishing you all the best tomorrow and sending lots of positive thoughts your way during this difficult time. I am thinking about you!!

Hoping I will get a chance to see you at ScrapFest if you are able to make it.!!

Take care of yourself!

(Hugs)

Sandra
momof2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Judy, I don't have the pleasure of knowing you, but my thoughts are with you. Remember, ICU nurses are strong!!! (I am one as well:)
Best wishes for you through your recovery!
janis veneziale

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Best Wishes Judy Reply with quote

I also do not know Judy but a few words of support-
Hang in there girl - take pictures and before you know it, this will be just a memory in your scrapbook.
Janis
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Judy

Just checking in to see how your doin'. It's recovery time now, don't be a hero, let people take care of you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
my parayer are with you and your family.
Dawn
cottagerca

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy, wishing you positive thought and remember you are a sparkly lady with a heart of gold...... things will get better..
ava
Kimmer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Sending LOTS of positive thoughts, HUGS and PRAYERS Reply with quote

Hello Judy,
Sending you all kinds of hugs and positive thoughts for you and your family. Number one priority is to ALWAYS take care of your health the best you can, and the most important tool to do that is to keep a positive mind. It sometimes is hard, I know, but let friend and family help you whenever they can..... it helps them get through as well.
Take care,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: