Do you have a favourite paper tool or technique?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Do you have a favourite paper tool or technique? Reply with quote

I'll have to admit that I am a punch junkie. I love them all; border, corner, small or large. Stamping is enjoyable too. Also, I'm hoping to find out a bit more about misting at Scrapfest. The misting colours look so brilliant. I'm anxious to give them a try. Very Happy

What's your favourite?
MaryAnne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to use alot of stamps on my scrapbook pages. I would like to take it to the next step and learn about embossing. -tools, techniques and what products I need
Jillian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love ink, and border punches, my dies and embossing folders. I LOVE flowers! My favourite is to make my own embellishments for my layouts.
wustaz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am with Jillian. and I am a big distressing fan too
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My very favorite tool is "the cuttlebug" I have a cricut too, but I always go back to the little green bug. Soo many dies and folders to play with, if given a chance I'd play all day.
jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm like Dawn! I absolutely adore my cuttlebug, so versatile. Embossing and cutting shapes...right up my ally!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE MY CUDDLEBUG ALSO. LOVE TO MAKE ALL THE EMBELLISHMENTS, EMBOSS, AND THE ALPHABETS ARE WONDERFUL. I TOO HAVE A CRICUT, & SPELLBINDERS BUT ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE LITTLE GREEN BUG. Laughing Smile
cottagerca

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distressing tool is at my side at all times, like a shadow
ava
cottagerca
juliadawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Fav tool/embellishment Reply with quote

INK INK and a little more INK!!! LOL I am in love with the Tim Holtz Distress ink and the Copic Markers. Lately every page or card I make has one or the other and most often both lol! Ink to me is an embellishment for my paper crafting Very Happy

I am also a big fan of Sure Cuts A Lot and my Cricut!! Greatest tool for sure. Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's mind boggling to me how much scrapbooking has changed since I first started this hobby. The basics were just pictures, paper, stickers,adhesive squares and fancy scissors. Who would have guessed that there would be machines to cut shapes and emboss. With all the punches, ink, glitter, stamps, embelishment goodies and amazing albums, it's no wonder we are so passionate about our paper crafts. When I visit the venders and do the make n'takes, I learn so many new things that I can't wait to get home and hit my craft room. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: