Info is UP! Marketplace Passes, Crop, and Class Descriptions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Info is UP! Marketplace Passes, Crop, and Class Descriptions Reply with quote

Information on the classes, VIP and Marketplace Passes and the Crop is now available for your viewing purposes. Please note that you will not be able to order anything until registration opens on Wed. Feb. 2nd at 8pm ET.

Images for some of the classes will be posted once we receive them from the instructors. We hope that you get excited about seeing the lineup we have planned for you this Spring at ScrapFest in Kitchener.
Jillian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOH!!! The info is up! Already? where did the time go?? lol

I have to check the classes! Very Happy
SisterBug

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh how exciting!

Crop Hostess
have3bugs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

classes are looking good!
wustaz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

off to check it out.
mn36

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Info is UP! Marketplace Passes, Crop, and Class Descript Reply with quote

ScrapFest Lisa wrote:
Information on the classes, VIP and Marketplace Passes and the Crop is now available for your viewing purposes. Please note that you will not be able to order anything until registration opens on Wed. Feb. 2nd at 8pm ET.

Images for some of the classes will be posted once we receive them from the instructors. We hope that you get excited about seeing the lineup we have planned for you this Spring at ScrapFest in Kitchener.

For the classes: Where are the subscribers lounge and viewing Lounge?
and for the 1.30 class how do we get there if cannot pick up tickets until 3 p.m. Friday.?
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK how I'm torn. We bought spaces with Vicki on Friday 6-9, and are very excited about it. Then I discovered the marketplace doesn't open until 4:00 Ooops. ( last year I thought it was 2:00 ) THAT'S GOING TO CUT DOWN OUR MAKE AND TAKE TIME BY 2 WHOLE HOURS. Crying or Very sad But I want to go to class, then again I want to make and take. I'm thinkin' some power Make and takes are in store. Shocked Is it OK to admitt I think I already have butterflies Laughing see you in 39 days

Dawn
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The registration desk will be open all day on Friday. Those who are taking an afternoon class can pick up their tickets before hand.

All classrooms are at the Kitchener Auditorium and there will be signage to guide you. Everything is very close together. You don't even have to leave the building.

See you at ScrapFest.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: