A THANKSGIVING GIVEAWAY!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest at the Creativ Festival, October 17-19 ,2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: A THANKSGIVING GIVEAWAY!! Reply with quote

It is almost Thanksgiving so lets GIVE something away!! I have a pair of tickets to the Creativ Festival to give away!

All you have to do is post something here and your name will be put into the draw. You can introduce yourself, talk about a ScrapFest event you have been to, what you are looking forward to at the ScrapFest Interactive Studio at the Creativ Festival, or anything else that you are interested in sharing.

If you already have passes, then maybe you could bring a friend or two!!

Good luck. I will draw the winner's name on Tuesday, October 14th at 8pm. The passes will be left at the advanced ticket counter on the 600 level at the Metro Convention Centre (close to the box office). Its like a "will call" and an envelople with your name on it will be waiting there!!
Diane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Creative Festival tickets Reply with quote

I'll be in the class on Friday with my friend Sandy. Would love to get to the show on Saturday or Sunday too so we can spend more time 'shopping'! LOL Can't wait to get there.

Diane
Sandy K

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa.....I'm Sandy that is going with Diane (above message) to the class Friday afternoon. We sure won't have much time to shop, so would love to be able to go back on another day. Also friends are going on the weekend and we would love to join them and help them spend their money on papercraft supplies. LOL! I am sooooo looking forward to the album class and very happy that Scrapfest will be in Kitchener again. It was fabulous last year and sure that it will be even more so this spring.

Take care and Happy Thanksgiving. Very Happy

Sandy
melly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa,
I have never been to creativfest and would love to go. I missed out on the albums for Friday and Saturday and am unable to attend on Sunday. I can't wait to see all of the vendors and will be sure to stop by your booth. My friend and I love scrapfest and can't wait to go in April!
Melissa Very Happy
bluejeanmama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!!! I loved Scrapfest 2008 in Kitchener and I can't wait to go again. A year is a long time.
I'd love to go to the Creativ Festival and
Free tickets would be a great excuse to go. My husband never says "no" to free.
Denise
cottagerca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scrapfest 2008 was great. Trisha Ladoucher was an excellent teacher. Sure hope to see her again next year!. Thanks for the change to win tickets to the Toronto Show.

ava, cottagerca
queenbeerowe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa, I would soooo love to attend the Creativ Festival in Toronto. I haven't attended that event ever. I moved to Kitchener almost 2 years ago, and I haven't been lucky enough to make it yet. Winning free tickets would certainly ensure I get there this year. Very Happy I hear from friends that it's a fabulous show, and that there's lots to keep a scrapbooker excited! Very Happy Thanks for the chance! Good luck, everyone.

Brenda
karent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd so love to enjoy Creative festival, have never been. I was thrilled to attend Scrap Fest last year and enjoyed every minute of it and will for sure be making it out to this years. How awesome that so many are registered for the Fri and Sat album class, I am sure it will be a whole bunch of fun!! Cheers to an another amazing event Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: And the winner is.... Reply with quote

And the winner is....

OK, first I have to tell you that I asked my husband to draw a name. I put everyone's name into a basket and he said, "I am going to pull the person who posted 4th!" I told him just to draw a name and guess who he selected... the lucky person who posted 4th. Bluejeanmama and also know as Denise has won 2 passes to the Creativ Festival. I guess you better tell your hubby that you can go since it is FREE.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Lisa
bluejeanmama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just emailed my husband now. I am so excited. I can't wait. I am going to go on Friday!!! Yippee!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
bluejeanmama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My DH was very happy for me and has offered to drive me on Saturday. How can I refuse such a sweet offer. So instead of Friday, I will wait patiently (not) and go on Saturday. YIPPEE!!!! Very Happy
D
cottagerca

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrat's Blue Jean mama!!!

ava
cottagerca
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Tickets Reply with quote

Blue Jean Mama your tickets will be waiting for you! They are in an envelope labelled Denise "Bluejeanmama." Please make sure you drop in to see us at the Interactive ScrapFest Studio. We have lots of fun things planned.
karent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Blue Jean Mama!!! Have lots of Fun Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest at the Creativ Festival, October 17-19 ,2008 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: