Scrapfest Fun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th & 13th, 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That IS funny Dawn!!! I know exactly what you mean!! I find myself thinking, should I bring that bag for shopping, it's a little bit bigger than last years bag. Then I start to think about the gang and really get excited!!

Last year, just after Scrapfest, I was talking to friend who has a nine year old daughter. I was saying how much fun Scrapfest was and the daughter was listening then asked if she could go next time. Can you imagine how much fun a girl that age would have, being introduced to all things scrappy and doing the make and takes for the very first time? I know that feeling is exactly the same for all of us; every year we are just as excited as that first year. Let me clarify that, I don't know how it is even possible but every year when April roles around, the anticipation and joy goes right through the roof so I guess each year increases!! Anyways, I think she is going to start a new Scrapfest tradition with her mom this year.

Well, Dawn, it is officially 17 more days to go!! It feels like you need some happy dancing to get you through!!! Let's all get our happy feet dancing with Scrapfest joy!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love your posts ladies... I know it is getting close when I start putting together the prizes for the games in the crop. Oh, and when I have to remember to get my permit so they don't shut the show down. Don't worry, got that today!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all in 17 days... nope, it says 16 days now. Oh gosh, I better get back to work!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you believe it Lisa! The big day will be here before we know it! So excited!!

Well, I've got to share a cute little story from tonight. We were at my parents after work today. It's getting to be time to leave and my dad has a big grin on his face and says to me "I have a little scrapfest for you". I'm thinking oh, he must have a brochure or a card that he picked up from the auditorium. He works at the aud as a greeter during the Ranger hockey games. He is their oldest employee at 85. Anyways, he brings out an empty bag and shakes it open likes he's getting ready to fill it. Then with an even bigger smile, brings out some empty containers, you know, some baskets and a tin that he has bought from the thrift store. He had them hidden behind the couch so I truly would be surprised. He opens the tin and he says I lined this for you so your scrapfest doesn't slip around. Ohh, my heart melts. So what you don't know is that way back, many years ago from when I went to my first Scrapfest, from then on anything to do with scrapbooking, he automatically calls scrapfest. His little gift of "scrapfest" warmed my heart so much.

Thanks for listening to my sentimental tale. Smile

Here we go, count them, 15 more days to go! Time to happy dance!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

April--I love that beautiful story about your dad--thanks for sharing!!
And it's exciting to see the young ones enjoying ScrapFest too. There's been several Mom & daughter traditions started with ScrapFest...and now those daughters are old enough to attend the Crop! How cool is that??!!!

It's a rainy day out there today--perfect day to pack and re-pack those bags for ScrapFest, lol!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lorna, that is nice. My dad is so dear to me and I just love his "little scrapfest surprises".

Happy weekend!!! Can you believe this? You better sit down. Only 13 more days to go!!!!!!! Whoa!!! Now you better happy dance through all that excitement!!!! Is everyone packed and ready to go? We are so close to that home stretch!!! Speaking of stretches, better do some ankle rotations before you happy dance. We want those shopping, cropping, make n taken, happy dancing feet in good form. That's it. Now reverse direction. There we go!

Have a terrific weekend everyone!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Saturday morning.
It's raining so what better way to spend it with than getting ready for Scrapfest.
My daughter attends with me this will be her second time and she's so very excited.
I've organized my little band of scrappy friends - we know who's bringing what so we aren't all packing the same stuff. Love that we share our supplies. Costumes are figured out...just need to make them, table decoration determined again need to craft that up, lunches and dinner all arranged.
So enjoy your saturday, turn up the tunes and let the crafting and prep for scrapfest to begin.
5, 6, 5, 6 7, 8....dance Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can hear you dancing from here Ladyjayne!!!!

I agree, it is a rainy but wonderful Saturday!!

Keep on dancing! Only 12 days to go!!! Scrapfest is just around the
corner!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11 more days to wait. sigh... Very Happy Well this weekend was a good " playing with paper" kind of weekend here too. We had our own mini version of Scrapfest 2018 with lots of snow all weekend and very icy roads this morning. So after all the weekend chores were done , it was play time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy plug in a movie or 2 and enjoy Smile Smile it's my happy place Very Happy Very Happy I gotta say April, it's been a looonnnggg winter and I totally need these exercises, kept em comin'. 11 days yahoo! and Ladyjayne you are inspiring me to get my act in gear and get busy on Crop stuff.
Happy Monday everyone, see you soon. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, it sounds like you had a nice cozy scrappy weekend. I have an old small tv, with a built in vhs player that I have in my scrap room and like to watch old movies, as well, while getting crafty. That is scrappy joy for sure!

Let's happy dance on this Monday night for there are only 11 days to go!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da,da,da,da,da,,,da Scrapfest is in single did-jits da,da,da,da,da...da my feet are really danc-in. can you hear me sing-in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy yep the dance is happening and the folks around me are laughin' and I don't care. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy There is a wee bit of snow in the air, fingers crossed it gets all that out of it's system before NEXT WEEK. time to dance Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! I do hear you Dawn! I hope you did your warm-ups!!

A couple head rolls to left and then to the right and put those dancing shoes on for only 8 more days to go!!!! We are officially on the home stretch!!!

Feel the joy on this Wednesday night!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone wow can you believe it only 7 more days. I went to see Dawn at work today and believe me itís a good thing that it will be soon time for her to go to Kitchener ScrapFest because she is dancing so much that she is starting to make a pattern on the rug Laughing . Soon everyone will be catching up on what everyone has been doing all winter, laughing will be happening, scrapping supplies will be on table so everyone can get to work making cards and we all know that some people only may make one card but there is always a lot of love and thought put into that one & only card while others may be making piles Shocked (guess they have to stock up maybe?) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and oh yes there will be shopping make n takes and albums being made to have all the wonderful happy moments forever to look back on. And we canít forget the games that will be played and prizes to win. There is just going to be so much to see do and explore. Well hope everyone is packed up ( with room of course to bring all your new treasures home) Ok time to warm up and dance on because did you know itís SCRAPFEST Time! or did I already say that? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ladies I can honestly say that after a couple of loooonnngggg weeks at work I can not wait for Thursday. I will be the puff of smoke at my desk cause I'm outta there as soon as my proposal is delivered. I'm just so excited. Down side is I'm not as well sorted and packed as I usually am but that's OK.
I'm ready the happy dance from now until friYAY.
See all you wonderful ladies soon
Dance'n dance'n dance'n into scrapest week. Oh there's an idea a week of scrapfest fun..what do you think Lisa?
Idea Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
april

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your idea, Ladyjayne! A week of Scrapfest!! That would be so awesome!!

Trudy, we are missing you already!! I know Dawn will bring you up to speed with all the scrappy joy from the weekend.

We are almost at 4 days!! Can you believe it!!!!!!

We seriously need to warm up those cheeks for all those happy Scrapfest smiles!!!

Come join in on our Sunday, on the home stretch, can't wait for Scrapfest happy dance!!!!! Dance loud and give a cheer!! Scrapfest is near!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wowzers!! Are you sitting down for this news? Only 2 more days until Scrapfest!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!

I know you can hardly wait, so we will happy dance through our excitement!!

Big breath in!! Hold it and let it out slowly. Oops, that one didn't work because of the happy giggles. Try again. In and out.....there you go!

Now let those feet go wild and happy dance with joy for we only have 2 more days to go!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th & 13th, 2019 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: