Are you getting pumped yet
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 25th & 26th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Trudy, I did indeed laugh out loud! And since I'm reading this at work, my co-workers are looking at me funny Shocked

But do you really think 2 cards is the best you can do? We need to work on our productivity, you and I Confused

16 more sleeps!
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the clock says 15 days now Laughing Laughing Yahooooo I was
kinda feeling guilty wishing for Scrapfest to get here. Embarassed I do really like summer and it did go too fast BUT .......scrapfest is now just 15 days away YAHOOO (did I already say that) Embarassed AND I LOVE SCRAPFEST. It's cards I think I'll be working on the most. With a house full of guy type people it's challeging to come up with different and new ideas all the time that aren"t flowers and butterflies (my fav) the guys just don't get it. Confused Maybe a christmas card design or two as well. cuse that's how I roll Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Who's kidding who, I'll be bringing layout stuff too, can't leave home without it Laughing Laughing So what's everyone else going to be working on?
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEEPEE YAHOO YEEEHAWW 11 DAYS.. WE ARE AT 11 DAYS Laughing Laughing Is ANYBODY FEELING AS EXCITED AS ME???? This means only 5 work days, cuse as of Friday Sept 18 at 8:30ish pm (that makes a 12 1/2 hour work day)(thank the lord that doesn't happen often)then it's a week of holiday aaahhhh Laughing OH YAH 12 plus hour days hummm isn't that what the SCRAPFEST TEAM does for us. Shocked Shocked thank you, thank you, thank you. You ladies pull it off with amazing grace.

Did I mention the 11 day part. Laughing Laughing see you soon
jo-ann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a few more sleeps and its time! Because of another commitment I wont be in the crop-room but I will be shopping on Saturday.
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to seeing eveyone, sorry Joanne you won't be in the Crop room, I hope I see you Saturday.
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahoo 5 days left and I am doing my final pack tonight Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes yah yah I know... so maybe it won"t be my final pack ......but it should be close Confused Confused I hope everyone one is well and gettin' their scrapfest face on Laughing Laughing mine is a grin from ear to ear. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy see you soon
kiwi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final pack?! Show off Razz

I think I've decided what I'll be working on (at least in my head, I have), so I will be starting to pack hopefully tonight. Although I'm sure I'll still be looking for stuff Thursday after work...

4 more sleeps!
Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have packed. I think. Not a single picture packed. I think I'm working on Christmas cards, possibly a Halloween card or two, and small artsy thingies that may be Christmas gifts? I sound SO confident, LOL!
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 more sleeps! And I haven't finished my packing!!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahooo 2 more sleeps . Good for you Cheryl . The art of "playing with paper" don't ya love it. So many directions to go.
Cool
See you all soon Laughing 2 more sleeps Wink
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see everyone, trying to get my rest while I can, cause I know I'll be busy running around chatting with everyone! See you soon. Smile Smile
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So looking forward to seeing you all. Heading to the Richmond Green tomorrow to start setting up so I know its just around the corner!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kiwi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With thanks to lyricsfreak.com. I have changed some words to better fit the occasion Smile

The sun'll come out / Tomorrow / Bet your bottom dollar / That tomorrow / There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about / Tomorrow / Clears away the cobwebs, / And the sorrow / 'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck in a day / That's grey, / And lonely, / I just stick out my chin / And Grin, / And Say, / Oh

The sun'll come out / Tomorrow / So ya gotta hang on / 'Til tomorrow / Come what may

Tomorrow! / Tomorrow! / SCRAPFEST IS / Tomorrow! / IT'S ONLY / A day / A way!

Tomorrow! / Tomorrow! / SCRAPFEST IS / Tomorrow! / IT'S ONLY / A day / A way!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 25th & 26th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: