Time for a Contest!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Barrie: May 3rd & 4th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Time for a Contest! Reply with quote

Time to get the fun started for CropFest in Barrie!! No better way than to have a contest and give away a prize Smile

You must be attending CropFest in Barrie in order to play for a $25 gift card to one of the on-site stores. The winner will be randomly selected on Thursday, May 2 at 9 pm.

All you've got to do is answer the following question:
If you were stranded on CropFest Island, what would be the 3 things you would most want at the beach?

I'll start the game with my answer of a beach umbrella and a cute, personal waiter to deliver me my lime margaritas!

Let the fun begin!!
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh fun!!! Ok three things, a man servant (for sure)! My kids.... And a rechargeable cell phone so I can FB and Instagram my great times on the island and be able to keep in touch with you all! ...BTW the man servant could be my hubby, someone has to take care of the kids while I'm napping!
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this Laughing Laughing Laughing I would want a fully load cropping cabanna, and I'm liking the good looking personal waiter idea who will be serving up cute little umberella drinks and would cook for me too Shocked Laughing Laughing and no schedules (for anything) aaahhhhhhhh I can feel myself relaxing already. Cool Cool Cool Cool
see you in 5 sleeps
TRUDY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing oh what a wonderful dream, the 3 things that I would love to have on the island would be good health, lots of warm sunshine, and all of my wonderful family beside me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy See everyone soon!!
lucyi:)

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were stranded I would have with me my camera to take so many wonderful pictures, my family-both personal and scrappy sisters, and my computer with full internet access. Good to have dreams isn't it? BTW I will be 'stranded' on the "Cropfest Island" this weekend and beaching it with some wonderful scrappy sisters! WOOHOO!!!!!
leapayear

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Stranded on an Island contest Reply with quote

hmmm .... stranded on an island you say? My hubby and best friend, Pete ... my camera to capture our memories and our sailboat "Never Say Never". ha ha ... guess we wouldn't be stranded then. Smile

ONE MORE SLEEP!! Leanne
lemayd1

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Stranded on an island Reply with quote

I would need sunscreen to prevent sunburn, an endless supply of cold drinks delivered by a nice waiter and my iPad so I could read novels, take pictures and message with the outside world.
Now if I was stranded on a Scrapping Island retreat I would need paper, adhesive and my trusty craft knife.

Can't wait for the weekend
kkkkatie

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Contest-Stranded on a Scrapping Island Reply with quote

Of course my iphone - that's like a Swiss knife - it can do so many things it's like cheating - it really gives me more than three things! So number 2 is chocolate....dark....because it's also like cheating, you get the benefit of an anti-oxidant so you feel good about eating chocolate. Number 3 would be my rolling scrap tote - cheating again, because it's huge and chock full of scrapping supplies! And all three are coming tomorrow!
clpeyton

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm that would be a hard to limit just three.
I would want Mcgyver to build me anything my heart desires.which would of course include a scrapping area. I agree with kay chocolate. and anyone who knows me Robert Pattinson.
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one more sleep until CropFest in Barrie!! Smile

Congratulations to our forum winner leapayear! Please pm me your full name and we'll have your gift certificate waiting for you.

Thanks to everyone who participated in our contest.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Barrie: May 3rd & 4th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: