Who is ready for CropFest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Barrie: May 3rd & 4th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Who is ready for CropFest Reply with quote

Ladies, we just finished Up ScrapFest Kitchener I know I had alot of fun in the Crop Room with alot of ladies and Phillip!!!!! Can't wait to hang out with a great group again in a few weeks....Who's coming?
TRUDY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy yes we had a fantastic time(so much fun, so many laughs)not much work done Rolling Eyes but lots of socializing with the ladies at scrapfest and I cant believe that it has been almost a week since we went. My best buddy Dawn and I will be attending cropfest in Barrie but are not sure what to expect. Do we scrap all night or does it end around midnight and then continue on the next day. Not sure what to pack or what to bring. Confused Confused Confused Will there be make n takes , contests etc. maybe I should be bringing a pillow for some 10 min snoozes Laughing Laughing Laughing This is going to be a whole new experience for us but I am pawsitive that it will be fun no matter what as the scrapfest team always do a fantastic job!!!(you girls rock). Will anyone be selling cricket 12 x 12 mats. No one seems to be on the forum here so maybe we should get a happy dance going Wink Wink Smile Smile Is everyone still recuperating from Kitchener or what. Come on lets get the cheering started only 15 more days Shocked till the party begins Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Can not wait!!!! So much to figure out and lots to do
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ready ?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Are you kiddin' me, I still haven't finished unpacking from Kitchener Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Huummmm Idea maybe I should just stay packed then I'll be ready to go. Laughing Laughing Laughing
I think I'm liking that idea. SO what's everybody going to work on? And is this your first Cropfest?
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE ARE .... WE ARE.... and we are sooooo excited Scrapfest Sandra said something about bikinis Shocked Shocked Shocked Well I just gotta say ....I will not be responsible for the shock and horror that would follow the site of me in a bikini Shocked Confused Sad orrrr would I ????????? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil all I've got to say is " be afraid, be very afraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink just 2 weeks from today WOW
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn and Trudy,

Enjoy your time at Cropfest in Barrie. You are sure to have a blast!!!! Wish I could join you ladies but alas it is the height of dance competition season.

I attended the Cropfest in Cambridge and here is what I can tell you:
1. the theme of the evening is sure to be lots of fun
2. there was two small "stores" to purchase some supplies from
3. Magenta stamps were there doing some make n takes along with Westcott
4. You can stay up as late as you wish. I made it to 4 a.m. before calling it a "morning" and then back at it by 8 a.m.
5. Lots of games and prizes to keep you going
6. SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY and please do a happy dance for me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry.... I have finally surfaced from ScrapFest in Kitchener and I am alive!! WOW, Sandra said bikini.... didn't think she liked wearing bikinis but I guess she must have some surprises for us!

OK, what to expect. Contests... of course. We have some fun games planned for all of you. Make 'n takes.... why not? Kelly Panacci will be joining us and spending some time with us on both Friday evening and Saturday morning. AND, Karen Ellis will also be joining us at Midnight for her make 'n take.

How long can you crop for? You can start on Friday at 4pm and go right on through til Saturday at midnight. At that time the ScrapFest team goes to bed but you can still crop the night away until Sunday morning at 9am (or until they kick you out).

Stores? Yes we will have Pointer Gifts (Markham) and Scrapbook Moments & More (Newmarket) on site to purchase those must have items for your layouts!

Did you receive the first blast (newsletter) that went out to all Barrie Croppers? If not, let us know and we will make sure that we get that out to you with more details.

Can't wait to see you in Barrie!
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so our midnights croppers are aware....Sandra and I are doing the midnight shift..... I can't remember the last time I pulled an all nighter so wish me luck....lol:) Can't wait to see everyone Razz Razz Razz

I may have to get up and dance from 2:00 a.m. till 4:00 just to keep me from dropping.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 more sleeps til Cropfest Barrie, I'm really feeling the butterflies, I've been thinking about the contests and games and fun Laughing Laughing Laughing I love contests Shocked I've been playing with my paper, planning and cutting and changing my mind Laughing Laughing My husband will say " so what was wrong with that one?" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes nahh I think I'll do it another way.
that's what scrapbooking is all about no way is wrong , just different then first planned.

see you al in 8 sleep Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lemayd1

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: One more sleep till Barrie Reply with quote

Off to bed early tonight all, so that you are well rested for tomorrow. I can't wait.

This will be my first Scrapfest crop and I am so excited to spend the weekend with my best scrappy friends.

Dianne
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my goodness! OH MY GOODNESS! tomorrow is Cropfest Barrie YEEPEE all of a sudden it's here Shocked Shocked Am I ready? Did I pack the right stuff? Just working half a day tomorrow and I'm outta' here. Got my flip flops dusted off and heading for the Beach in Barrie Laughing Laughing
I'm not even going home first , just heading for Trudy's and hitting the road it's just a 1 hour ride with a few stops on the way, Wink we're cookin'. Are you ready? Laughing Laughing Laughing See you all Tomorrow.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Barrie: May 3rd & 4th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: