what are you going to bring to work on at the crop?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: what are you going to bring to work on at the crop? Reply with quote

I've been tossing around some ideas on what to bring. Unfortunatly I usually bring far too much stuff ( I'd need 2months not 2 days ).
But at Kitchener I met two lovely ladies with a plan, they made up page kits. carrying everything they needed plus a plan for each layout.
They completed around 30 two page layouts in two days. I think I'm going to try something like that. wish me luck.
jennasmom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

30 pages, what a dream. Good luck!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah I know. Never hurts to dream Rolling Eyes . If I get 10 done I be flyin' Laughing
just can't wait, you'd think I'd never been before. But they just get bigger and better and sooo much fun. My scrapbuddy Trudy and I have been counting down since Kitchener, and our husbands just roll their eyes and knod, they are good men. Even my boys know how many days til scrapin'
peeps

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow - even 10 pages is a lot. I hear you on the excitement. Fortunately, my friends are croppers so they "get it".
I'll be starting my Christmas cards during the crop. Can't say I'll get them all done but hopefully I can put a dent in the 60-80 cards I'll have to make this year. The fun (and long) part is coming up with a few designs that lend themself well to different papers & colours.
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

60-80 cards, WOW very impressive! I think I would have to start in Jan or March to get that kind of volume. Are all the cards the same or do you create a cards for each lucky person who gets a hand crafted piece of art?
good luck with your plans I'm sure each one will be truely appreciated.

Dawn

Last edited by Dawn on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
peeps

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dawn, I create a few designs and just change papers and embellies so that I don't have too many identical cards. Thanks for the luck - I will need it Smile
jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to complete 6 Legacy albums ( 4 before Christmas ) so I will be working on them. Each will be different. Two are for my neices, one for my brother, one for my sister, one for my daughter and one for myself.
heatherfeather

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to be working on a 7Gypsies printer's tray for Halloween! and the bones for my "December Daily" mini album....
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be working on keeping up to date on my daughter's dance album, starting a school album for her to hold all her school photos and my christmas album, which I'm said to say is very out of date and needs to get caught up.
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo-ann

this may sound dumb but, what is a legacy album?
jo-ann

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dawn, It is an album that starts with my ancestors born in the 1800's and will end with a picture of my mom and dad with a caption " Until We Meet Again ........" I have pictures of my ancestors, pics of my mom and dad before they met, etc. I am doing one for my sister, brother, 2 neices, my daughter and myself. Each album will be entirely different and done with the recipients viewpoint in mind.
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow now that's very cool. what a treasure.
cat from the box

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will work on my son album as he born in april this year.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: