Please Look Thru Your Bags

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandiemcr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Please Look Thru Your Bags Reply with quote

Ladies. If I could get you to check your bags, when you get home (or your hotel room)... I'd appreciate it so much!!! If you have accidently taken the wrong bags home (2 of them?).. could you post here, and I'll make arrangements to pick them up from you. Just a reminder of what's in the bags... (and no, I can't remember it all)... Stamps. One was an angel face (antique looking) from Karen Ellis's Store "The Art House Studio", papers, Websters, Fancy Pants, Graphic 45, (I can't remember), chipboard, transfers, adhesives, kits from Nina Brooks... (Halloween, Christmas, another, free kit), stamps from another place... 2 fairy girls?, 1 big face stamp,) Prima flowers, OH.. a canvas kit,. I can't remember what else. There were 2 bags. One was a bag from Karen's store (white, I think).. and I can't remember the colour of the other. I KNOW it wasn't blue.

Thanks ladies.

Sandie
Jillian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no!!! I hope you find your stuff...what a mess. Sad
Good luck!
leamtomato

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you find your purchases!! I checked my bags and your stuff isn't there. Confused Hang in there!!
SisterBug

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no I really hope you find your bags!

Crop Hostess
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandie,

I am sorry about this. We didn't have any shopping bags returned to our registration desk. Maybe try contacting Karen and see if anyone returned it to her booth. They may have done that. Worth a try.

Hope it turns up.
Thanks
Lisa
Sandiemcr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ladies. Lisa.. I did contact Karen on Saturday, at Scrapfest. But I'll call her today to check on that.

Thanks. I was wondering if you had an email blast list to the other vendors? to ask them?

Sandie
have3bugs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH, hope you've located your stuff!
Sandiemcr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to bring down such an amazing day. Lisa and the crew gave such a wonderful event to us all. I don't blame them at all. But no.. I haven't gotten my bags back. If anyone has come across one or both of them, I would love to know. One may only have some of the items mentioned... it won't have them all in one bag, since there were two bags. Also.. I may have forgotten some things. I'm fairly certain that I did. I'm so bugged about this. I didn't buy the stuff that I wanted, because I was 75% certain that I would get my stuff back. I assumed someone would discover the stuff when they got home, or to their hotel. And I didn't want to buy it all twice. I can't afford to spend $200 again anyway. I'm very bummed about this. Whoever has this stuff, I'm not sure how they are actually enjoying it. I couldn't enjoy it at all. Every time I looked at that page, or that canvas, I'd remember that it belonged to someone else. But whatever. If that person is reading this, I am not trying to out you. I could care less who you are. I honestly just want my stuff back. Please?
You can create a hotmail account and tell me you have it. I'll pay to have it shipped to me. Whatever you need. Then nobody will know who you are.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: