Have you heard the news?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest at the Creativ Festival, October 17-19 ,2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Have you heard the news? Reply with quote

Have you heard the exciting news? Hope you will join us at the Creativ Festival. We will be introducing the ScrapFest Interactive Studio where we will have lots of exciting things planned from the Mini Album Workshops, Layout and Card contests, grand prize draws, and more. Never scrapbooked or new to scrapbooking? Then please bring a photo to our Studio and have us help you create a layout to take home with you. We are sure you will become addicted! For more details please visit www.creativfestival.ca or our home page.

Stay tuned for I will be giving away 2 tickets to the Creativ Festival along with some fun scrapbooking products to play with. Have any questions, please send me a message or feel free to post a comment. It would be great to hear from you.

Hope to see you at the Creativ Festival, October 17-19th, 2008 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Make sure you stop by our ScrapFest Interactive Studio for some fun as well.
Mylene

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it will be a great time, Lisa. Have fun!!

Very Happy
cottagerca

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting a thread on the creative festival. I called and it looks like Sat. mini album is sold out. I believe there are still spots available for Sun. Good luck to the sunday ladies.

Looking forward to hearing more details about all the activities held at the studio. Booth ## and entry details on the layout and card contest.

Gracias
Ava, cottagerca
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: location of the ScrapFest Interactive Studio Reply with quote

Since the ScrapFest Interactive Studio doesn't have a booth number, the best way to find us is to enter in at the Hall D entrance and turn to your right. When you get to the last aisle, turn left! We are located right beside the Paper Arts Park.

I will post information on the card and layout contest early next week. Also stay tuned for I will be giving away a pair of passes to the Creativ Festival. The fun is just beginning!!
queenbeerowe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ScrapFest Interactive Studio sounds like an amazing event, Lisa!! I'm sure it's going to be tons of fun! Very Happy

Brenda
ScrapFest Sandra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ladies,

I hope that you are all getting excited about coming to see us at the ScrapFest Interactive Studio at the Creativ Festival this weekend.

Today Lisa and I had a busy afternoon packing up all the things we need to take to the Creativ Festival. Besides all those necessary supplies of course, think prizes for the Grand Prize draw and winners of the Layout and Card contest!. Lisa definitely had a lot of fun putting these together and I'm sure everyone will be excited when they see them. I know I would have loved to have taken one home! And for anyone taking the Mini Album workshop............the 8x8 Chatterbox Albums you receive to put your projects in are absolutely yummy!!.

So don't forget to stop by and say hi! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Sandra
bluejeanmama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so excited to come and see you at the ScrapFest Interactive Studio at the Creativ Festival this weekend.
I hope to see you on Saturday!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest at the Creativ Festival, October 17-19 ,2008 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: