Contest Time!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Kingston: April 25th -27th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Contest Time! Reply with quote

It's time to get the Garden Party started at CropFest Kingston with a Contes, you must be attending CropFest Kingston to win the prize. A winner will be randomly chosen on Friday April 4th at 8:00 pm. The prize will be available for pick-up in Kingston.

Let us know what you'll be doing or most looking forward to when you get to CropFest Kingston. Simply add a sentence to our CropFest story.

...... When I get to CropFest Kingston, the first thing I"m going to do is jump for joy that i've arrived. I can't wait to.....
paperlady

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get to CropFest Kingston, the first thing I"m going to do is jump for joy that i've arrived. I can't wait to.....

spend the whole weekend with my daughter..scrapbooking. Since all the children have come, we have not been able to spend much time away together. This is a special weekend for us.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for Cropfest to start! It is great to have it held in my home city. Looking forward to spending the weekend with my daughter who is coming from Windsor. Surely by then SPRING will have finally sprung!
Scrapping Corner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get to CropFest Kingston the first thing I'm going to do is set up my Copic Markers for the card contest - yeah baby!
littletownscrapper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: CropFest Kingston Reply with quote

I am so looking forward to the first away crop of the year and spending time with my sister in law and niece who share this passion for preserving life time memories. Can't wait to get the creative juices on paper that have been floating in my head all winter long.
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Winner of CropFest Contest Reply with quote

We have our winner for our garden party CropFest contest. The winner is Janisa Duval. Congratulation Janisa, your prize will be waiting for you at CropFest Kingston
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Kingston: April 25th -27th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: