Contest Time!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 11th & 12th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Contest Time! Reply with quote

Time for a Contest Croppers! There are only a handful of Crop Tickets left and we want all our Scrappy Friends to share the joy of ScrapFest Kitchener.

Wanna win a mini massage at the crop and your choice of an available class! It's easy,

Just tell your scrappy friends that you are Cropping at ScrapFest and invite your friends to come with you, you know how much fun we have, they will not only thank you but I'm sure they will wanna come to every other event with you.

Let us know who you've talked to and what your most looking forward to this year?

A winner will be randomly selected on Friday, March 28 at 8 pm. You must be coming to the Crop to be eligible to win!
Debbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Told my friend Beverley all about the Scrapfest crop. She is trying to change her schedule so that she can join us. It will be her first time.
I am looking forward to taking the Craft Fusion class with Virginia. This will be the first class I have ever taken. Very Happy
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried to convince my mom and cousin to come again and I'm really looking forward to seeing all the people I already know as well as the chance to spend some time JUST on my scrapping.
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trying to convince Mom that Dad can make in through 1 weekend without her. She would soo love Scrapfest . And my niece is a newbie to scraping and this would be prefect for her. either way she'll be going to the marketplace I'm sure. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone after this way too long winter and meeting up with fellow croppers we have met at prev Scrapfests. the fun , the games , the contests, the make n takes, the cupcakes and oh yah the cropping. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
dee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year was my first time for a friend and I in the market place, we walked through the crop and thought what fun it would be!! My friend is saddened that she can't make it this year but I talked my mom into coming and we are looking forward to a great weekend of card making, card making, card making and of course - shopping!!

This is our first overnight crop and we can't wait for the fun to begin! Laughing
Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: contest Reply with quote

can't wait for Scrapfest. taking a class for the first time
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend Rae ann just started to make cards and is going crazy buying all her supplies and keeps asking where to get ideas on how to make different kinds of cards so I told her about scrapfest and how much fun we have . Also told her about all of the great contest, make n takes and how great it is to have all the vendors there for buying product as all we have here is michaels and it is about a 30minute drive to get there. We have always enjoyed ourselves and have met a lot of super friendly people who also enjoy doing the same thing as us, have gotten many new ideas, and have always learnt a new technique and it is always such a great vacation thanks to all the scrapfest team that put so much hard work into arranging and making the whole weekend a fantastic and memorable time. Keep on dancing and will see everyone soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been talking to my co-workers about SCRAPFEST, they are always inquiring about my home made cards they receive from me for their birthdays. I keep telling them this would be the place to start....everything they could possible need and more at their fingertips to get them started.
I am so looking forward to the crops fun atmosphere and games, always a great time! Ready to dance and crop the night away!
Scrappy Margie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: contest Reply with quote

I encouraged my friend Irena Fidalgo to attend. Told her about the camaraderie with the scrappers from all over Canada, the great prizes, and classes with Virginia Nebel.
DianaDegan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: I've invited friends new to scrapbooking! Reply with quote

I have invited a number of friends to the event including one who is brand spanking new to scrapping. We are all anxiously awaiting our chance to crop, and gab and shop and learn new things.
CJ Scrappy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Contest time! Reply with quote

Brought a friend last year from Chicago and she is sad that this year is a bust and can't come, will miss her not being there. So I am coming with another friend who came last year plus a co-worker from my work for her first time! I love coming and spending my Birthday there with all the other friendly croppers, shoppers, artists! And of course seeing you wonderful women who work your butts off to get this scrapfest off the ground for all of us!
I can't believe how long it's taking to be here, and now it's right around the corner,
Well frankly Charlotte! I DO give a damn!! hehehehh
See you all soon!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there I told my friend / coworker Jean about Scrapfest and how much fun we have year after year.

She has numerous albums that she wants to work on but doesn't know where to start. My group is so happy Smile Smile Smile Smile to have Jean join us this year for her very first Scrapfest Crop and Scrapfest.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ladies for telling your friends and bringing them along. Word of mouth is our greatest advertising! Thanks again for spreading the word. Can't wait to see all of you real soon!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
jo-ann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I convinced my friends Donna, Karen and Lynne to join me again this year. I love Scrap Fest so much that I would be fine going on my own, although it is a boon to have your scrappy pals along!
Sipowicz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to get my sister to come with me. She knows how much fun it will be but gettign time off right now for her is hard as they are short staffed. I have my fingers crossed that she will be able to join us at the least for the marketplace. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 11th & 12th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: