today is the day
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 18th & 19th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: today is the day Reply with quote

YAHOOOOO Very Happy Very Happy TODAY IS THE DAY Very Happy Very Happy I can't wait til 8:00. You know I'll be sitting at my computer at around 7:30 just waiting for the site to open, and heaven help anyone in my family who might want my attention in that time frame. Shocked Shocked Shocked Hmmm now that I think about it . That would be the perfect time for them to ask for something cuse they know I'll likely just say "yah yah go away" Laughing Laughing I think I'll make a sign right now that says ASK ME AT 8:30 Wink Wink get ready everyone, I hope you all get the passes and classes your looking for.
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're in! See you in October Smile
Bellaidea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you are happy now:)
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're in toooo Laughing Laughing Laughing The room is booked, the lists are started and only 57 days to wait Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Pack your bags Trudy. ROAD TRIP Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked well maybe you don't have to pack right away........but I am excited Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Dawn are you kidding, start packing Laughing Laughing I already have a big pile of things to bring and I am trying really hard Embarassed Embarassed to size it down. The tote is just not big enough Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Boy I just can't wait till we get to go because I love love love having the whole scrapfest weekend to see all of the wonderful people and to do what I love doing with people who love it also. My son Jason is already asking me how many more sleeps Mom Laughing Laughing I think they are finally getting it Shocked Shocked Well Dawn you and I just have to remember we only have one vehicle to fit everything in Laughing Laughing also thank you so much for getting us signed up and for booking the room as I don't know how I could have possibly gotten it all accomplished with everything that is going on. We always have sooooo much fun, meet soooo many wonderful ladies, learn soooo much from the fantastic scrapfest team and have sooo many memories to hold on to forever. The scrapfest team does such a wonderful job and I sure do love the way the make you feel like royalty all weekend.
Well just thought of something else to pack so Embarassed Embarassed now what should I trade for? Shocked
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Trudy, you may only have one vehicle to fit everything in but it's amazing how much can fit into a transport trailer! LOL!!

Looking forward to spending time with all you fun Croppers!
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yahoo only 42 more days until Oshawa. I soooo can't wait. I've been planning, and deciding and picking products I want to check out. And with this theme of Fall Fair, I'll been travelling down memory lane with thoughts of my youth and the Elmvale Fall Fair. Growing up in a small rural community the Fall Fair was a major event. Very Happy Very Happy Everyone is involved in one way or another. From float making , marching in the parade, entering the many judged classes like jelly making and quilting, knitting, woodwork to all things grown in your garden. there's 4-H and the horse and pony show too. Good lord I could go on forever. Shocked Rolling Eyes Just wanted to say .... thanks for the nudge into warm and fuzzy It's such a nice place to be sometimes. does anyone else have fall fair memories. I'd love to hear them.

cheers Dawn
Bellaidea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds very nice. I would love to visit place like you are talking about.What a great oportunity to...take photos:)
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the inspiration, Dawn! We've decided to make a contest out of your question of sharing Fall Fair memories!

So we created a separate post for anyone who'd like to share their "Best of" experiences with Fall Fairs and enter our contest.

Look forward to reading your responses, everyone!
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...... did anybody notice..........THERE'S ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT, Shocked THAT'S 9 SLEEPS Shocked .......THAT'S SINGLE DIDGITS Shocked (yah I know I spelt that wrong) Embarassed Laughing I've got stuff to do Shocked Is my layout ready, will my creative ideas work? I know I said I wouldn't bring all that stuff I always bring , But REALLY what can I leave behind? I just need to calm down and breath. Where's April when you need her.
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG...OMG....OMG Shocked Shocked 6 days . Just 6 day left. That's only 6 more sleeps Shocked Shocked I can't be the only 1 counting am I? Are you packed? Do you know what you'll be looking for in the market? Did you make a list? I'm a list person, I've writen and rewriten enough lists to stuff a pillow case Embarassed and we're not talkin' one of those little ones. Are you in the crop? do you have a plan of what you'll be working on.
Are you a thrifty packer or do you bring the kitchen sink (I'm a sink person myself) Embarassed what can I say ...I just never know what I'm going to need.
OMG 6 more sleeps I gotta' go put something on my list Rolling Eyes humm maybe I'll just make a new one Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

see ya soon did I say 6 more days?
peeps

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a list girl too, Dawn. I have to pack light so I'll be working on Christmas cards at the crop. Hoping to find some scrappy goodness on the vendor floor too. Can't wait to take Cathy & Karen's mini workshops!
Debbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so excited.,,,, this is my first time at the Scrapfest crop. I am so looking forward to it. Hope to meet a lot of new friends. Very Happy
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So glad to hear that you're coming for the first time, Debbie! I'm sure you'll meet many new friends.
It's crunch time now for us....let's see, how many days before the doors open.....I don't have to count, Dawn is doing it for me! Lol!!

Pulling all the final details together so that we can make this a very fun-filled crop for you all! Can't wait to see you! Smile
HeatherP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So looking forward to this coming weekend and scrapfest. It has been on my calendar since last year!!! I am getting ready to pack for the crop. I certainly appreciate all of the hard work that goes into the planning of this event. So exciting...see everyone soon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 18th & 19th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: