ScrapFest in Oshawa - descriptions and images coming soon.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 18th & 19th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: ScrapFest in Oshawa - descriptions and images coming soon. Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I hope you are enjoying the summer. We will have the class schedule, descriptions and images up shortly for viewing. We have some amazing classes being offered and we hope that you will take advantage of these. Remember that on-line registration is Wed. Aug. 21 at 8pm (in the evening). Can't wait!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember........ Are you kidding me? That date has been on my calendar since Kitchener in April. even with the bad storm and all. Your team provided another amazing event with all kinds of hootin' and hollerin' ( some mooing too Laughing Laughing ) I know it was likely your most stressful event. But you handled everything like the pros you are. And we all had a blast. Kitchener Scrapfest is already on my Christmas list. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes My best friend Trudy and I had the pleasure of attending the Barrie crop in May. Oh my Lord it was soooo fun. From the moment you walk in the door until the end when we were actually dragging ourselves away we were all treated like papercrafting Royalty. ( in flipflops ). The whole experience was wonderful. thanks again Scrapfest team you Rock.

see you soon
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, thank you for your kind words! We can't wait to see you and Trudy again this Fall. People like you make running these events so worth it (even with an ice storm and all). Hoping that doesn't happen again!!

Just FYI - Descriptions, images, pricing, etc.... for the event is now available for viewing so you can plan your weekend. Only days away until on-line registration takes place. Can't wait to see you all there!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn & Trudy, we did have a blast in April, Ice Storm and all! OMG the memories, line dancing on stage, good times.... Can't wait to see you again!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 18th & 19th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: