scrapfest Kitchener great Job

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lindy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: scrapfest Kitchener great Job Reply with quote

Thanks to Lisa and her great team for another great show. Now I know a little more of how much work these ladies, and a few Gents, goes into these shows I love them even more.. We're on for again year of work.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scrapfest Team, you pulled it off again. Even with Mother Nature having a bit of a hissy fitt. Shocked Shocked As always from the time we entered the building all through the weekend, until the very last minute of the crop on Saturday night ( and yes we are there until the very last minute Laughing Laughing ) we felt welcome, envolved and part of the event. What more could you ask for?
Thanks to you and the sponsors for the wonderful goody bags and prizes. The make and takes and the yummy treats. Having the food in the crop ... great idea. We met some great ladies to crop with and remet some fellow cropper from years gone by. You've created a whole scrapping community under 1 roof. I see April has started the countdown for next year. I guess that shows ya'all what a great job you did and that we just can't wait to do it all again. You Rock Laughing Laughing Thanks soo much.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank You Scrapfest team you guys did a marvelous job once again. The weekend was a blast Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It sure was nice to see everyone again and to make new aquaintances. Lots of laughter, fun and great times where had by all. I would also like to thank all the vendors for the fabulous shopping, and all the sponsors who once again spoiled us rotten. Smile Smile Smile You guys rock!!! so keep that happy dance going and will see ya all later!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ladies for the kind words. These comments are what keeps us going! Yes, I see that the countdown has begun for ScrapFest in Kitchener 2014. You ladies ROCK!!

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Some of you in Barrie, or in Oshawa, and if not there.... then back in Kitchener!!

Thanks again for the wonderful posts and for your continued support.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: