New to Scrapfest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clou60

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: New to Scrapfest Reply with quote

I have never been to Scrapfest and so excited to be coming this year, Any advice? When do you sign up for classes? Make and Takes?
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Clou60, the classes are available for purchase on the website,
https://www.scrapfest.ca/Kitchener_2013/Registration/Main_Page
some classes are already sold out, but their are a few others left, as for Make N Takes each store has different set ups, some offer exclusive make n take for VIP's on Friday Night, then offer different ones on the Saturday, some stores may have a sign up sheet for a preffered time, but most you just wait in line for your turn. It will be alot of fun, I hope you have a great time.
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree Michelle , You can't help but have a ton of fun and venders go all out with their make n takes. And the volume of crafter that they treat to the many different projects is amazing. The sign up sheets are nice, however if you're standing in line you just have a chat with the crafter beside you ( humor has it, that's how you meet real live people Very Happy Very Happy Laughing ) chances are they are like minded after all we're all at the same event.
SCRAPFEST YAHOO

Happy Easter to all , See you soon
Adri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Clou60, this will be my second ScrapFest and I love it.Even just "waching" from the line you learn a lot. You will get a lot of fun.

Adriana
clou60

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! Really looking forward to it and meeting lots of new people.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: