Looking For ...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adavies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Looking For ... Reply with quote

I wonder if any of the Exhibitors that are coming may have two items I have been looking everywhere for. The FIRST is "D" Rings that open for using on mini albums. The D Rings Michaels carry are for making belts and they don't open and I haven't been able to find them at Staples either. The SECOND item I am looking for is a corner slot punch (straight line) for punching photo matts to mount pictures on. Fiskars has a rounded slot punch I have seen at Michaels but I am looking for a straight cut. Hope someone might have these at Scrapfest!
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ann, great idea to put it out here! I am going to start a thread, Labels DEAR VENDORS.....and this is somewhere everyone can put hard to find items or even items YOU WANNA get...so vendors can stock them!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: