Lets start the fun.... CONTEST!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heatherfeather

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not leaving without blowing my budget completely on stencils, stamps, inks and mixed media supplies
Helen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Can't Leave without ...... Reply with quote

First on my list will be adding to my collection of Memory Box dies. This is my latest scrappy addiction. Then it will be on to new embellishments and a box of bazzill cardstock. I so wanted to take a class with Virginia but she sold out so quickly.
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be on the hunt for Laser Pro Markers. I got 1 color pkg last year on the friday and by the time Saturday night came I was going home with 3 pkgs. Embarassed This year I want ALL the rest of the colors "simply love them". Very Happy Very Happy
I think I remember who was selling them. Was it you Frog Whickers?
by the way. My feet have been dancin" since New Years Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
kkkkatie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Hi Lynn and Diane Reply with quote

lynnw wrote:
this post is for my mom - Diane -- she will not leave with her Bazzill Paper in a Box -- she is just about finished using what she bought in Oshawa and is looking forward to getting more. I am sure we will both be getting lots of other goodies -- spellbinders, papers, stamps galore!!!!

We're registered too - looking forward to sharing our table again!
Very Happy
kkkkatie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: CONTEST! Reply with quote

I'd like to win the certificate to my local scrappin' store, who will have a booth this year at Scrapfest - One Crazy Stamper from Bolton. For sure some Memory Box dies, which they carry, and a new Spellbinders for my collection!
Morgania

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am registered and I will not be able to leave Scrapfest without doing a make n take with Karen Ellis, and getting a few new Crafter's workshop stencils.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I would like some new spellbinder dies, sizzix dies and a new cricut cartridge. Oh heck who is kidding who Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I want some new stamps, and lots of glitter also. Guess I better start looking for a job!!! Laughing Laughing So keep on dancing Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile and will see everyone soon!!
Kimmer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Always looking for new tools and techniques. Reply with quote

As usual, I'll be on the lookout for new tools, and techniques for both card making and scrapbooking.

That's why I like the make & takes so much, so I can try as many new tools and materials as possible.

LOVE Scrapfest.
Priscilla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Stamps, Ink, paper & adhesives Reply with quote

I'll be looking for new stamps, ink, paper & adhesives. New designs, new colours.

Looking forward to seeing it all.
kiwi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be looking for 2 or 3 of the Envelope Punch Boards from We R Memory Keepers, one for me, of course, but the others as gifts Smile
kbear23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be looking for new paper and new stamps.

Can't wait!
MrsBean

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Kitchener 2013 Contest Reply with quote

I would very much like to purchase a few Magnolia or Stamping Bella stamps. I love the Ketto and Tilda stamps! Purchasing inks, markers, and mounting paper to go with them would be wonderful too. (Thank you for this opportunity.) Purchasing these from any vendor that sells them would be great!

Last edited by MrsBean on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sandy K

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've no doubt my must have list to buy at Scrapfest will have grown before I head to Kitchener. However, as another poster mentioned, the envelope punch from We R Memory Keepers would be awesome to be able to buy. If not, then dies will be my main focus and maybe a Copic or two! LOL! More Canadian Scrapbooker cardstock is also a must.
SeasonLeigh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: I CANNOT leave without Reply with quote

SN@P/Simple Stories page protectors & products {or anything Project Life-ish}. Scrapfest has become a tradition for my mom, my sister, my daughter and myself to attend. Always love girl time!
Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Contest Reply with quote

Can`t leave Scrapfest without spending too much money! Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: