Countdown to fun!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Countdown to fun!! Reply with quote

133 days until Scrapfest Kitchener!! Let your happy feet do the happy dance!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the Dancing continue!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow April, I'm checking in over a month late. You are sooo on the ball. I'd like to say my feet are dancing Embarassed Embarassed but their still tired from all the Christmas jigs they did. Laughing Laughing however just seeing your post up there to start us off, my toes are really starting to twitch. They be taping any minute now. And you know what that leads to Shocked Shocked THE HAPPY DANCE ... IT'S HERE.... THERE IS NO STOPPING IT NOW... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes too much? are you kiddin' me ? You ain't seen nothin' yet! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing what's the count now?
TRUDY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow you guys are on the ball. Very Happy Very Happy Think I better get some new dancing shoes because it sure sounds like I am going to be needing them Very Happy but no fear I will be ready. My toes are already starting to tap Very Happy
natkenicra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started to go through my stash today Very Happy Can't wait:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellow happydancers!!!! 83 more days!! Have you been scrappin up a storm during these long winter months? Not to worry!!! Scrapfest is on the horizon. Get those toes a wiggling!! Here we go... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the song goes "You make me feel like dancing....I'm going to dance the night away!" Can't wait to be dancing with you Croppers...you keep me on my toes! Smile
april

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it Lorna!!
Let's see you dance!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join in Trudy, Dawn, Natkenicra, Michelle and everyone else!!!
You know the drill. Make sure you move all furniture especially those
footstools that like to jump out in front of you!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! Trudy and I were together to play with paper this past weekend. And we were doing a little jig. and planning and giggling and some more dancing and giggling. Not nearly enough paper products were complete Embarassed Embarassed Oh well I guess that means WE"LL HAVE TO MEET AGAIN Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but for now my toes are tapping away under my desk. Happy Monday everyone 79 days!
Bellaidea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good! I'm thinking about a visit too:), looking forward to meet new friends:)
I would like to create with you girls!
Please visit me someday too:)

http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.ca/
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Dancing....here I go....can you see me!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Shocked Smile Smile Smile Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Banged my toes...ouch....now I'm hopping on one foot!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no hope your foot is alright, but if not don't worry cause we can do a hopscotch dance. we will get you moving again even if we have to let you lean on us. we must stick together and keep on dancing!!! Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you Michelle!!!!!! As long as you land right side up, you're good to go!!!!
Way to happy dance!!!!!!!!And that's the spirit Trudy!! Any kind of dancin will do, as long as it's happy!!!!! Feel the joy!!! Scrapfest is coming!!!
april

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh NO!!!! Look what I forgot!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: