Countdown to fun!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh so good to see all of you back on the forum and your happy dances! We can't wait for another fun filled ScrapFest in Kitchener with you. We will get the countdown clock up on the home page right after on-line registration opens.

Can't wait to see you all there! Happy Dancing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Countdown are you kiddin' me. On Saturday my HUSBAND informed me that it was only 18 day until registration. Laughing Laughing Laughing That's a first. I think he's starting to understand Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we look sooo forward to this. It's my version of a spa weekend ( without mudpacks and cucumber) Laughing Laughing Even though Trudy and I are totally exhusted by the time we get home on Sunday night ( yes Sunday, our weekend starts at about 9:00 Thursday morning too) Wink Wink. Our souls and spirits are refreshed and in a happy place for the next few months. Maybe that's why the husbands are doing the count down? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Scrapfest makes for happy wives and I've heard it said " If the wife ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing so my thought is . If it just takes a weekend away at Scrapfest to keep us happy,then they are a couple of lucky guys Wink Wink Don't you think?
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, you are too funny but what you say is all true. I remind my husband all of the time "HAPPY WIFE.... HAPPY LIFE!!!"

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
april

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree Dawn and Lisa!! The weekend is such a nice time to slow down and let your creativity shine. Throw friends and shopping into the mix and yes indeed you have one happy wife in a happy life!!
Dawn, you've got quite the husband!! How sweet to remind you about the countdown. I bet he wants to make sure you take a break from dancing to register, when the time comes. Oh my, all this happy talk, makes me get up and do the ...............happy dance!!!!!! Come join me! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm ready!!!! Let's dance the night away. I will though also have many sweet thoughts running through my head of all the fun,shopping,laughs and to again be with all the wonderful people once again. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Does everyone know what they are going to shop for yet? Better start saving all those $$$$ Very Happy and keep those feet moving!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my Goodness, Oh my goodness , oh my goodness! Laughing Laughing What amazing classes, I can't believe all the choices we have to make Shocked Shocked I've been on the phone 3 times with T. so far and am still no farther ahead on our decisions Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Should we do 2 classes each? instead of the planned 1 (YES) but that may mean not as much spending money. ( it's only 4 days away , who says we have to eat). would we take the same classes ?( really! that makes it twice as fun ) Laughing Laughing Laughing And besides we don't want to confuss people. After all the Team says they know we're Trudy and Dawn but are never too sure which name to put on which one Laughing Laughing Laughing Back to the classes. We've taken classes with both Vickie and Virginia ( and loved every minute ) however Trisha's classes look great too. Maybe we'll take one of each and sleep in the van on the last night Shocked Shocked Shocked
HEY I'M JUST THINKING ABOUT IT''

by the way I'm doing the scrapfest jig as we speak HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DANCE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOHOOOO! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 5 more sleeps until we can register yahooo! I've got butterflies Laughing Laughing Laughing And am still not sure which classes I want to take Shocked Shocked Shocked Scratch that, which classes I'm going to take. I WANT TO TAKE THEM ALL Embarassed Embarassed I hope it doesn't come down to enie menie minie moe
what to do , what to do.

by the way April, these toes of mine have been doing the Scrapfest Happy Dance nonstop. isn't there something called the restless feet syndrom? Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a happy snow day here in Kitchener!! Well, it was until I dropped a can on the top of my foot. I think I've broken a bone. I'm heading in tomorrow to have it checked out. Thank goodness I can still happy dance though. 61 more days until fun!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No broken bones!!! Now I can really do the happy dance. I'm looking forward to some Valentine's scrappin tomorrow. Is anyone making homemade Valentine's? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOuucchh! I'm so glad there are no broken bones, but I bet it hurts like the dickens. It's amazing how heavy a can can be when it lands on it's target. I hope your icing it up real good and ebson salts too. We can't have our lead dancer and coach down for the count. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Who will keep us in training and on the straight and narrow Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes well maybe not the straight and narrow, but difinetly the training part. Laughing Laughing

Yep, I'm making cards for my hubby and 2 sons , they are 19 and 21 but still look for a goofy cards from me. the goofier the better.

Put up your foot for a couple of days April, We'll keep the Happy dance going for you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAAAHOOOO IT'S TIME, IT'S TIME REGISTRATION IS TODAY ( well tonight, but still this day)[/img] Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy OK, this is serious business, the rooms are booked, we've even got plans for what we are going to be working on. But for tonight.............
Lap top - check
classes picked - check ( no really, these are the ones, right, we're not going to change it up again, right ?) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Crop registration - check
Credit card -check
Now I just have to wait the 11 HOURS until 8:00, Shocked Shocked SOOO here I am sitting waiting.... just 10 hrs 50 minutes now.
WOW good thing I've got work to do , or this day will be 3 weeks long Laughing Laughing
Have a great day everyone! and keep on dancing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has everyone registered? What classes are you taking? 59 more days to go!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trudy and I got our Crop tickets YAAAHHOOOOOO! Now it's time to do our homework and start making our lists of stuff I really need. (START who am I kidding ). Laughing Laughing
april

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dawn, That's homework you don't mind doing at all. Don't forget to throw in some happy dancing for fun!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmmmm! did anyone notice? there are only 52 more days until Scrapfest, YAHOO are you HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DANCIN'? I AM Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: