Who's Ready for a PJ Party

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 2nd & 3rd, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Who's Ready for a PJ Party Reply with quote

Shall I say Good Morning, I guess depending on when your reading this..hahaha,

Well who's ready for the Ultimate PJ Party, I know I am. Do you know how hard it is to find new slippers in October, nobody has them out yet, so hopefully soon, I'll pick up some new fuzzy slippers.

What are you planning on wearing to the Party, fuzzy, flannel, silk? What ever it is we will all be cozy!

Let me know if your coming and what can we expect to see out of your PJ Collection.
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have a couple pairs of snappy slippers which I can not make my mind up on and then pjs, no clue there either.

However, no matter what is on my feet, they will be doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!! Just like they are doing now!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Can't wait for the fun to begin
adavies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I am getting soooo excited ... it is only 11 more sleeps Exclamation Exclamation
I am not packed yet ... another scrapbook event this coming weekend in Dashwood, ON so I am packing for that and then next week will pack for Cambridge! I love this time of year ... lots of events to go to and I get so much done! Looking forward to all the wonderful surprises Lisa and her wonderful crew will have in store for us and the amazing classes Very Happy Very Happy
Also planning the PJ outfit ... hmmm .... I'm not saying Exclamation
Just "Happy Dancin' " Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 2nd & 3rd, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: