Winner for Thankful Stories

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Winner for Thankful Stories Reply with quote

Ladies, can I hear a WHoop, Whoop, We are days away from ScrapFest Oshawa, I know I can't wait to be there.....
We have a winner from our Thankful Stories, I hope you all had some wonderful family time with your loved ones, our winner is

Dawn from our ScrapFest Community...Congrats Dawn, Please know that your prize will be waiting for you at ScrapFest Oshawa we will see you there!
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy ooohhhhh Thank You,THANK YOU , THANK YOU Michelle, and the team a great big WHOOP WHOOP to you all.
I spent the weekend with lots of family. And I must say, They are all now totally knowledgeable on Scrapfest from and little wee ones to Granpa ( and I gotta tell ya there is a pile of them in between.)They know the Where , What and how many sleeps Laughing Laughing As if they didn't know before this Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I think some of them must have been living under a rock, or somethin' Shocked Shocked See you all soon ..... 3 MORE SLEEPPS...YAHOO!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Congratulations Dawn, we will have to go extra early now right?l Laughing Laughing Can't wait to see what you get but whatever it is I know you will enjoy it and have fun. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: