what will you be looking for at scrapfest?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: what will you be looking for at scrapfest? Reply with quote

Hi everyone

It's time to make thoses shopping lists Laughing Laughing Mine started long ago and will be tweeked many, many times before the event. But one of the main things on my list are those super cute "peachy keen " faces . I'll be looking for the the ones with the animal faces. They are adorable. Will any of you vendors be carrying them?

What's on your shopping lists?
CF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Looking for... Reply with quote

Nestabilities, die cuts, alcohol inks, cheap Xyron like last year. I just got a big shot but only have a few dies so I am looking forward to buying more!
Veronica

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few things so far: I just discovered Doodlebug and am in love with their colors so anything from that line and I want the For the Record 2 line from Echo Park.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes oh my goodness there is soooo many things that I would like to get. I would like also to find the cute peachy keen animal and doll faces. Also some of the new grand calibre die cuts. Guess I better start saving and making my list. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my Goodness Scrapfest is only 36 days away. I am so looking forward to the shopping and make and takes. The vendors at last years Oshawa event went above and beyond. And just so you vendors know, I bought stuff I had no idea was out there and that is because of the make and takes and the way we the customers are introduced to the products you carry. Thanks for that. Very Happy Very Happy And good marketing to you. See you soon Wink
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ladies. I will be sending out an exhibitor blast this week and will ask them to have a look at the forum and respond to your questions.

I can't believe that ScrapFest in Oshawa is already next month. WOW! I am really looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting some new faces as well.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be looking for more colors in pro markers too. I got hooked in Kitchener and just love them, thanks Frog whiskers. I'd also love to try quilling, Someone did a make and take last year and I hope they are there again. I'm also looking for spellbinder dies and new ideas and renewing subscriptions OH MY GOODNESS I think I better start rolling coins or something Laughing Laughing Laughing
Veronica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 24 days to go...I put myself on a spending freeze of scrappy stuff until Scrapfest!!!! My list is getting longer and longer every day!!!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to find some more promarkers , will anyone be carrying them this year?
leapayear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone needs something from Stampin' Up! I'm bringing product for other Scrapfest friends. Order going in on Thursday, September 27 to ensure delivery before heading to Oshawa. Smile

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/leannecyr/catalogs
Holly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be looking for the Doodlebug North Pole line. Can't wait for Scrapfest!!! Mr. Green
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got some cut,tuck and fold dies by spellbinder in Kitchener in April. Oh my they are beautiful, I'll be looking for more of those for sure. And more cute little peachy keen faces ( just love them ). some more distress inks would be nice too.
Veronica

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are down to single digits in the countdown!!!!

My wallet is itching but I promised myself no spending until Scrapfest - my want list is getting longer and longer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: