Come check out the classes we will be offering at CropFest!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 2nd & 3rd, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Sandra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Come check out the classes we will be offering at CropFest! Reply with quote

Our two wonderful CropFest instructors, Karen Ellis and Virginia Nebel have put some amazing classes together for CropFest in Cambridge. You can check out class descriptions, times, images, etc at http://www.scrapfest.ca/CropFest_2012/Registration/Main_Page .

Registration for CropFest in Cambridge opens Wednesday, July 18th, 2012 at 8pm off of the website. We can't wait to celebrate CropFest in Cambridge with you!

Sandra
adavies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Awesome Classes Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm starting the "Happy Dance" on this one! I am sooo looking forward to CropFest and the awesome classes. I didn't get to take any of Karen Ellis' make & takes at Scrapfest in April ... they were totally booked! Virginia's projects look amazing as well.
The countdown is on ... I can't wait for November! The weather will be sooo much cooler!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah... so nice to see that the happy dance is back. Won't be long now until registration opens for CropFest! Hope you are planning on joining us for this weekend is going to be like no other!! Feel free to join us here too with a happy dance.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
deewoodland

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine, Sharon and Avril's tickets!
Super excited Lisa! This will be my first crop with you!

Only 38 tickets left!
mn36

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super excited here too. Very Happy My sister and I got tickets.
jejoue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Yay! Yay! Yay! Reply with quote

I didn't think I would be able to make it to Cropfest so didn't buy a ticket last night, but things changed over night, and I am SOOOO glad there were a few tickets left (only 5 when I bought mine). YAY! I get to do the Happy Dance two times in one year!!! Although I couldn't register for any of the classes, they look amazing, Lisa.
And I'm seeing some names I recognize already - glad you can make it Dee - you and your gang are always so inspiring.
Who's going to start the countdown? Can't wait!
Thanks so much, Lisa, for organizing this. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Juanita
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold out in under 24 hours... WOW. I see a lot of names that I recognize from ScrapFest. Thank you ladies for your continued support. I can't wait to enjoy this exclusive weekend with you. It is going to be a blast!!

If you want to purchase tickets, we are going to make that possible shortly so if you want to add to your order, you will be able to do this soon. We are going to offer these classes to the CropFest pass holders first!!

We will open the classes up to the general public in September if there are still some spots available (at a higher price). So take advantage of your special rates now and book a class with Virginia or Karen. You will love these ladies!!

Thanks again everyone! I am overwhelmed by the response!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!! Looks like we are going to have another amazing event hosted by Lisa and her team.

I hit panic as I had difficulty in logging on during my vacation sitting in a Tim Horton's with a very disappointed daughter (age 7) who so very badly wants to join us at Cropfest (she has the scrapping bug) but knows she cannot.

Thank goodness for good friends who can pull you out of a pinch and got me to where I needed to be to get tickets for my sister, friend and me.

Anyways, I'm now registered for one of the wonderful classes and my mine is swriling with ideas.

But first here is my delayed happy dance (couldn't do it in Tim Horton's) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . The anticipation begins!
Sharon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait! Counting down the weeks now.

I am so glad I'll be there with my friends like Dee and Avril and MaryAnn!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 2nd & 3rd, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: