Our first CropFest!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 2nd & 3rd, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Our first CropFest!! Reply with quote

Who wants to come? I am meeting Virginia in just a couple of hours to discuss her ideas for classes for both ScrapFest in Oshawa and CropFest in Cambridge!! I can't wait to see what Virginia and Karen have planned for CropFest! They are both so talented ladies!

I am so excited about this event and hope you are too!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa would have loved to be able to come but just booked for Oshawa because we thought that maybe the weather might be nicer in Oct than Nov. also couldn't afford to go to both. You ladies do an awesome job so I will be thinking of you guys having all the fun while I'm sitting here at home Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 2nd & 3rd, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: