A personal Thank You to the Sponsors!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: A personal Thank You to the Sponsors!! Reply with quote

I would like to take this moment to Thank the Sponsors of the goodie bags!! I felt like a kid at Christmas!! There was so much fun stuff to look at and I can't wait to use it. That is one of the first things I like to do when we get all settled in with the group. CHECK OUT THE GOODIES!!!

Thanks also to the Scrapfest Team! You all know that without you guys and the sponsors, we couldn't have this weekend of therapy away from our husbands and kids. We love them but sometimes ya just gotta scrap!!

THANK YOU and we look forward to it all again next year!! Wink Very Happy

Anita
PJScrappers
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anita I agree whole heartedly with what you'd said. And I have to say my husband is understanding it too. Cuse Saturday I sat down at my desk and finally got to really play, so while he was TRYING Laughing Laughing to watch golf on TV, I was Hon! did you see this tool or that bling or ribbon and look how this works and in my new book (which was in my goodie bag) it says to do this, OH I needed one of thoses and "check out this stamp it's soooo me". Cool Cool He couldn't beleive all those sponsors add to the goodies Shocked Shocked and how truely spoiled we croppers are. I'd also like to say to the sponsors thank you for putting your info on your treats, because I for one know I will be visiting all your websites very soon.

Scrapbooker's are in the present ,preserving the past for the future, I only wish someone had done the same for me. I have so many very old pictures with no one to tell the story. it's almost like a missing link.

So scrap on people, the future needs us. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: