THANK YOU!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
natkenicra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU!!!! Reply with quote

Sending out a THANK YOU to Lisa, Lorna and all the crew Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You guys did it again and it was great!!! We had many laughs and I even cried from laughing so hard!! Can't wait for next year Wink
wustaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what an amazing time I had. thank you so much girls..... Lisa, Sandra, can't wait to see you lovely ladies again next year!!! job well done!
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're very welcome! I want to say Thank-You to all the Croppers for making my job so much fun. You are such a wonderful group of people to spend 2 days with and, although the days are long, I'm always guaranteed a lot of laughs with you to make the time fly by. I hope you made some new cropping friends, had fun spending time with your long-time friends, got lots of scrapping done (in between all the laughing and chatting Smile ), and had the happy dance going.

Look forward to the next time I see you!!
Veronica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much to the WHOLE Scrapfest team. I had a blast and can't wait for Oshawa.

Also would love to thank Vicki for a great class (EDE), it was my first class but definately not my last. I learned so much and your mom is such a sweetheart.

Also thanks to all the fabulous exhibitors - the make n takes were Awesome!!!!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa and Team. A huge thank you to you ladies for your hard work in bring Scrapfest to us.

We had a blast (I enjoyed the happy dance Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ) and can't wait for Scrapfest to return to Kitchener again.

Keep up the awesome job ladies, it is always so much fun.
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Scrapfest Team, every year gets better and better, the whole package was GREAT!

I'd also like to thank Cathy Allen, who took the time to explain and demo some beautiful techniques to us in the marketplace. Can't wait to try it all.
see you next time
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: