March Break Contest!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: March Break Contest!! Reply with quote

We need another contest up here on our forum!! Ok, it is March Break. Tell me what memories you are planning on creating and scrapbooking this week?

I took photos of my husband and son skating on the outside rink here in Newmarket this morning before it hit 18 degrees! Love the look of the blue sky and sun shining on the rink and their happy faces!

I will post a winner on Sunday, March 18th, 2012 at 9pm ET.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
natkenicra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.....I will start out by scrapbooking my Daughters skating Carnival that just happend today!! She was a Genie and an Evening tide Fairy!!! Way too cute!!! i am hoping with this nice weather to get out and do something, but I am getting over a cold and two of my kids have picked something up too Sad So I might be scrapbooking pictures of sick kids!!! Happy March Break!!!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the weather has turned so nice my daughter is excited to get her bike out so I think I will capture that moment and scrapbook it!

Best to document this wonderful weather in March because next year we still might have snow...
wustaz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be scrapping the journey my garden is taking from winter to full on summer beauty. that way I get to combine 2 of my passions this week
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing well I think I am going to be taking pictures of my lovely white Golden Retriever Lexie as she runs wild through the fields and finds every puddle she can to lie down in or run through as the water sprays around her. Believe me by the time we get back home she is no longer looking like the white dog that lives here. Laughing Laughing Laughing Happy March break everyone!! Enjoy
squeeky348

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be taking pics of my daughter and friends get together to bake during their break.....mess included...LOL
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huummmm Confused Confused March break isn't really a break at our house, My boys are working almost everyday through it. I'm sure it will be a break to go back to school. But rumor has it, there might be a street hockey mini tournament in front of the house. That means lots of snacks, drinks and laughs and the familar sound of CAARRR Laughing Laughing makes for some great pics.
adavies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaahhh March Break!! How I wish I was scrapbooking! The plan for March Break was for my husband and son to go north snowmobiling and for me to go to the spa, shop, SCRAPBOOK (after I print pictures ... oooh about 700+ on my camera card Embarassed) etc. etc. That beautiful sunshine and warm temperatures cancelled the snowmobile trip and my peace and quiet week with it! (the cottage is on an island and the ice is no longer safe) Soooo...... Plan B ... Husband is at work, son is at home, saying "I'm Bored". Good news though ... My son can now play in the March Break Hockey Tournament on Wednesday ... I will be taking lots of pictures which I will then get to scrapbook at SCRAPFEST! (along with some of those other 700+ pictures)
Diane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goodness...I will be scrapbooking a plethora of birthdays...a good friend last Saturday, my brother on Monday, my granddaughter on Wednesday, mine on Friday and another friend on Saturday. Yeesh! That's a lot of birthday cake and candle photos!
Sandy K

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some photos on my desk to scrapbook of my daughter and just need to decide on papers and embellishments before assembling.
Heather_Momof3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did a quick shopping trip into Michigan so I think the few pics we took there will make for a fun layout Smile
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took pictures of my son Andrew when he had his surgery I plan on Scrapping them. He had to have tubes put in his ears for the third time so I have pics before and while in recovery and after
scrapanacci

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa,
I'm taking pics of a new reno project that hubby and I are working on. It's just the start of a bigger project which will have it's own little scrapbook (no need to put my name in the contest, I'm just playing along for fun).
Veronica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My cousinpurchashed a super duper huge tree house/swing set for his twins and the whole family got together to try and put it together. After 3 days of hard work, 2 impateint 5 year olds and many pictures and tales later, I hope to get them scrapped soon.
Annie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took photos of the kids hanging around the house to scrap - they won't let me take photos of them in public!

Do you love online challenges? If so, come play at my challenge blog:

http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.ca/

Here's where I post my own stuff:

http://raggedyannie1.wordpress.com/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: