Valentine's Day Contest!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kkkkatie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love scrapbooking,and went to my first show in Paris in 2006, 2007, and then haven't missed a Scrapfest in Kitchener or Oshawa. Always do the crops, it's my favorite - even though I often spend more time in the marketplace than in the crop room. Looking forward to buying new Spellbinders and anything that catches my fancy. I don't need anymore paper, but I can't resist buying more and more. Time away with my bff and a lot of laughs.
april

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to lots of laughs and fun with inspiration thrown in to boot. And lets not forget scrapshopping!! Very Happy Very Happy
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be my first time to the Kitchener Scrapfest but I made it to the one in Oshawa in October and loved it. I'm looking forward to seeing my mom again and having a weekend of scraping with her, shopping for amazing deals and getting some wonderful ideas.I'm really looking forward to the glitter class. Once again Kelly, thank you for offering such wonderful prize packages.
wustaz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to spend money!!!!! I had an flood in our basement on New Year's and I lost quite a few of my scrapping items so I get to buy things and submit it to be refunded to me from insurance....... wahoo!!!!!!

Last edited by wustaz on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Valentine Prize Reply with quote

I am so looking forward to everything about ScrapFest. I can't wait to see all the new goodies the vendors will be offering and just the variety alone is so worth the trip to Kitchener. I registered for a class with Caroline so this will no doubt be so much fun. I can't wait to learn some new techniques from this talented lady.
Sandy K

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I simply love everything that is Scrapfest but I am really looking forward to finally taking a class with Cathie Allan. Very Happy

Thank you very much Kelly, for donating such an awesome prize!!!
Creativedscrafter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Valentine's Day Contest Reply with quote

What do I love about ScrapFesst? Razz Wow.. the excitement, the challenge of some make and takes, the teachers and definitely The Shopping. I attended Scrapfest - Oshawa 2 years ago and was totally in my glee. This is my first Kitchener experience and they tell me it is bigger and better.. Can't wait. My friends and I are taking the weekend and making it our special get away!! Very Happy Very Happy Blessings Dorothy
blissmoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: valentine's day contest Reply with quote

Hi, what I like about scrapfest (In my imagination since I've never been yet!!) is the thought of being with likeminded people, the creative and fun atmosphere, the excitment of learning new things, touching new things, maybe creating new things. How time would go by so quickly, smiling the whole time, how my left brain would be pumped (I"m told).
To me, it's a mini adventure everytime.
wustaz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: