Valentine's Day Contest!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazzesmom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: VALENTINE CONTEST Reply with quote

I look forward to all the new ideas shown at Scrapfest and love the make and takes.
Thanks, Kelly, for the prize package.
margroswell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Valentine's Contest Reply with quote

What am l looking for to at Scrapfest?
My daughters and l go every year, 1 to celebrate my daughter's birthday, time away, and seeing all the new products and techniques.
It is like being in a candy store for the first time every year. I am in such awe of all the products, techniques and creativity. It is almost overwhelming.
This year, we are doing the marketplace and the full 2 day event, so that we have more time to do the classes and not be so rushed.
I made myself a large bag specifically to bring with me to Scrapfest, for all the products l intend to purchase.
Getting so excited.
Wee Thing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Little Girl In Front of her first Candy Store Reply with quote

Kitchener Scrap Fest, So much, so little time. So many new things, such little memory.
As someone who has only been scrapping for less than a year, to go, is very exciting. Every corner, every row of retailers, they are all creations waiting to happen. I find I catch myself thinking as I walk, if I take this idea and apply it to this product. I can best describe it this way.
I feel like a little girls standing outside the corner store with all the window lined with penny candy jars just waiting for my entry. What to get, how much and gee I really can't wait. The anticipation is building, as I sit here. Idea oooow, there goes another idea.
msmojo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Valentine's Day Contest Reply with quote

So excited to be attending my 6th or 7th Scrapfest, losing count now. I find I can't stay out of the market place to do the make-n-takes, dubbed the make-n-take queen! 58 more days! Woot wooot! See you all soon ladies!
mn36

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: looking forward to Reply with quote

Walking the Marektplace, doing some make n takes, taking a class. Getting some new goodies to work with at home. Love looking at all the wonderful projects and getting inspired to try something new.
Thanks for the chance to win a great prize.
adavies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: I LOOK FORWARD TO... Reply with quote

SCRAPFEST!! It is simply "Scrap Best". I can't wait.
Diane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to just about everything at Scrapfest - hopefully taking a class or two and visiting the Marketplace to see what all the exhibitors are offering. Can't wait!
Jillian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't pick just one thing...shopping is never a bad thing though right? lol
I love having all those vendors under one roof! Every year I'm in heaven with the selection of so many different dies! (I'm a huge sucker for dies.)
Can't wait! And Thank you Kelly for such an awesome Donation!
Ruthy D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really looking forward to "priceless" time with my daughter who joins me at Scrapfest . A second time for both of us. Am hoping to get some pages done and Oshawa was a great learning experience in knowing what and what not to bring to the crop. Also really looking forward to taking a class (hope I can keep up) and of course the shopping!!!!
TRace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course the shopping!!! BUT also having time with my girls is priceless!! I hope to find some of Tim Holtz new Distress Ink markers Smile
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thank you Kelly for the prize donation.

What do I like best about scrapfest...don't have to think long and it's hard to narrow down, but getting the time to scrapbook, not being mom or wife but the time for me. Once I return to the role of mom, wife, employee I don't take or commit the time to scrapbook.

Thank goodness for Lisa and her team who make sure every year I have Scrapfest marked on my calendar and I wait with anticipation.
stampinwithmichelle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for the ME time! I love getting away to focus on my scrapbooking projects that I just don't have time to complete at home.
from the heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... I think what I am looking most forward to is the classes. There are soooo many good ones to choose from and ones that are more item specific are great. ie smooch, glitter ritz, scorepal etc... It was sooo hard to choose which ones but somehow I managed to. whew!! I'm also really looking forward to the marketplace and the demos and make and takes... whoa gosh I'm just looking forward to it all!!!!! Very Happy
scrapbookcrazy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Reply with quote

I am so looking forward to this event!!! I think the best thing will be the classes. The teacher lineup is amazing, I don't know which classes to take, they all look like so much fun!!! And then of course is the shopping and the make and takes. I am looking forward to checking out the new B and B 'The Arts and Crafts House' who doesn't need a weekend away to scrap lol. Its all going to be such fun. Counting the days.
Veronica

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am excited for all of it. This will be my first time in Kitchener and my second time at Scrapfest, can't wait to shop, do the make n takes and celebrate my birthday with everyone!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: