Valentine's Day Contest!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Valentine's Day Contest!!! Reply with quote

Hi Ladies. Happy Valentine's Day! We hope that you are spoiled today!

We are excited about giving away a beautiful prize package donated by Kelly Panacci Inc. All you have to do is post a reply here and say what you are looking forward to most at ScrapFest in Kitchener 2012. If you are on facebook, then please also go the Kelly Panacci facebook page and "like" the page. Maybe even leave a comment for Kelly thanking her for her generous donation! www.facebook.com/kellypanacci

Contest will run for one week and a name will be drawn by Kelly on Tuesday, Feb. 21st at 8pm ET. Good luck everyone! Enjoy some chocolote today!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!

Last edited by ScrapFest Lisa on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: What am I looking forward to!! Reply with quote

How do I narrow down what I am looking forward to most? Well let's begin with a fun weekend with no kids, no cooking, no cleaning... then continue on to decorating our table (pjscrappers love this part) and seeing what everyone else comes up with. The ideas are so great. It's like a scrapbook page layed out on the table. I love sitting at our table and just chit chattin' about our everyday lives and oh yes, getting some scrappin' done too! I love the marketplace right next door to the croppers so that when you are missing that something to finish off my page, it's right there. Sometimes i spend too much time oooing and aweing about all the products and ideas and I don't get much scrappin done. But hey that's part of the fun. As you can see I am not really picking my ultimate favour part of scrapfest but I guess I would have to say the anticipation of it all and the satisfaction of the excitment when the weekend finally comes!! Can't wait!! See you all there. The PJ Scrappers!!! Very Happy Wink
heatherfeather

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am most looking forward to the road trip to get there with my girls....7+ hours....then I am RUNNING over to "The Art House Studio" booth when the marketplace opens...all the while having to fight off my other "artsy" friends for the coolest finds!!! This is my 4th Scrapfest and I am looking forward to a fantastic creative weekend with friends old and new!
canadiannancy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been to Kitchener Scrapfest, Oshawa was my first, so looking forward to Kitchener! Loved the Marketplace, the Make and takes and ideas....and the time to scrap.
natkenicra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am most looking forward to EVERYTHING Laughing Laughing
I have to agree with PJScrappers too. We love to get our table all set up and decorated, sitting and talking about life with no kiddie interuptions Smile
I love wandering around the marketplace and taking in all of the new products. Sitting down and doing make and takes Smile Going out for supper with the girls Smile Laughing and having a great time Exclamation
Always a blast Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Heather_Momof3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am most looking forward to the shopping!!! Although we're taking a class for the first time so that's exciting too.
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may sound selfish, but it's the time away. We're not doing the same old everyday stuff. no cooking, cleaning, taxiing or working. It's totally Mom's weekend off. Hubby and boys stay home and do their thing and my best buddy Trudy and I hit the road. We leave early Thursday morning Laughing by the time we arrive in Kitchener we can check in and set up our room like a mini crop, go for a swim, eat and start playing with paper and having sooo much fun( it's heaven ). We arrive at Scrapfest bright and early and ready to rock"n"roll. I can never say enough about the Scrapfest team, they are amazing and treat everyone as their special guest. On this weekend I'm not somebodies wife or Mom,( It's ME). the make'n take , contests and special events of Scrapfest keep us talking all year. we average about 4 hours sleep a night for the next 3 nights. by the time we arrive at our homes late Sunday night we are exhausted ( happy to be home, but exhausted) with spirits lifted ready to jump back into that Mom and wife role, but fresh and with a smile on our faces. I know this is very long BUT YOU ASKED Laughing Laughing Laughing
diana@amtelecom.net

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many new ideas!!! All the latest and greatest items are there and the people are wonderful!!! Laughing
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again and having my boys do make and takes again Smile
AmyJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never been and I know I wont in the too near future but I sure would look forward to going if I did get too. It sounds like so much fun. Happy Valentines to everyone and hope you all have a blast at Scrap Fest. Will Look forward to hearing the story's when you all return.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: What I like to do at Scrapfest Reply with quote

I love Scrapfest because the team does a wonderful job and I love to see all the smiling faces. I love the contest, make'n takes, shopping and love the time away with my best friend Dawn. We leave Thurs knowing that the next 3 days are all ours to do what we love doing Scrapping. There is no meals to make, no calls, and it is just our time. We swim, eat what & when we want too and then get to go to Scrap for 2 wonderful funfilled days. It is our time to relax, enjoy and have fun! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Sorry for the long message but I am getting very excited and can't wait for the fun to begin Laughing Thank You Scrap Fest team, you do a wonderful job
dinomayo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: April 14-15 Reply with quote

I can't wait to have the day off from being mom and teacher.
I'm looking forward to seeing new dies and other new products that are up and coming. I'm hoping The Memory Box will be there and so many other great companies in the paper/fabric crafting industry.
Thanks for getting this festival going!
Diana
Lea-Ann

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shopping & cropping! Oshawa has been fantastic for the past 2 years and I am SO looking forward to my first Kitchener crop! All the ladies that put Scrapfest on & teach are fantastic! Thanks Kelly for the fantastic prize pack!
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I can feel all the excitement!! I can't wait to see familiar faces and meet some new ones too!
superiorparties

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking forward to the marketplace and seeing all the new ideas and products for my cards. I love the make and takes. I have never done the crop but if I have room in my suitcase I may try it. I fly down for scrapfest so space is at a premium and would prefer to leave room for my purchases Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: