What Do You Want To Buy In The Marketplace?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mellissa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will also have a few BOYS kits at 'My paper Passions' booth.
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lisa and Lorna for looking after us yet again. I saw that the Cardmaps2 book will be out by Scrapfest time I sure do hope to get one there. With your help my wish list now has an added column with where to find the products I'm looking for. Very Happy Very Happy That's not to say I wouldn't be in every other booth (many times Laughing Laughing ) as well. Cuse we all know those treasures are calling my name. I think I hear them now. Laughing Laughing
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered about the stamping sewer. I like the thought of sewing on my pages but if you have little time but like the effect, I wondered about trying these. Only problem is will they be sold out as fast as the sewing rollers and tips did last year? Has anyone tried the stamping sewers? If so do you like them?
leapayear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: scrapfest shopping Reply with quote

Can't wait to attend scrapfest !! I'll be on the look-out for:
Vicki Boutin's new book, Creative Foundations
Maya Road's zipper ribbon, stick pins and more
dew drops (Will someone be offering those, Lisa?)
Mr. Huey paints ?
Baker's twine (I love Stampin' Up!'s baker's twine but looking for bulk)
I'm with everyone else on the sewing wheel
Anyone with a great deal on Copic Sketch markers since I'm just starting my collection!
leapayear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Woodgrain stamp Reply with quote

Someone mentioned they were looking for Hero Art's woodgrain stamp ... Stampin' Up! has a great woodgrain stamp. PM me if you want to order one.
wustaz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for finding out about the Memory Box dies Lisa!! always looking after us!
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK just saw these beautiful dies by Spellbinder, they are shapablities and you cut, fold and tuck them ( sorry that's all I know,about them) Will anyone be carrying this products? There are many different shapes and they've made it way up high on my magic list.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline from Maya Road will have her own booth at ScrapFest so she can tell you who is carrying her product. There will be a few for sure!

Vicki will have her book at the Scrapbook and Cards Today booth. She will also be giving away 10 books at the crop and will sign these for the lucky winners!! I have her book and it is stunning and so inspirational.

Pointer Gifts carries dew drops!

Scrapping Bug/Learning Factory carries Mr. Huey Paints!

The Memory Keeper carries copics along with other stores!

I will get back to you on the other items. Now have to email these stores and tell them to bring these products!!

Enjoy your day.... only 38 days til ScrapFest!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Mellissa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Memory Keeper usually carries all brands of cutting dies so I expect she will have the newest spellbinders also. Her booth is the first one inside the door on the left. She also carries a wide range of Copics at a great price.
You can always give Sheila a call and ask her to bring them or reserve a few. Her store is in Hamilton. She is fabulous to deal with.
I usually call her as she is the only store that carries a product that I use alot. She brings some to every Scrapfest for me, lol.

I have seen a few other vendors in previous years that carry spellbinders also but I really cannot remember who.
april

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leapayear, I bought Vicki's new book, Creative Foundations, about two months ago at the Scrapping Turtle. It's pretty good. Vicki said she would have them at Scrapfest. Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tellin' ya , I'm seeing sooo many things I haven't seen before. will anyone be carrying the galletto's they look oh so cool and probably have been around for a while , but are new to me.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy what are galletto supplies? Where did you see them? I also have not heard of them
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the gallettos (I hope I'm spellin' it right) Kinda looks like lip balm sticks but come in a pile of colors . Not sure if it's an ink or crayon type thing , but I saw them using it on utube to color stamps then they sprayed them with water and stamped out , the finish product kinda looks like a water color . very neat Very Happy sure would like to give them a try Very Happy Very Happy by the way , did anyone notice ONLY 27 MORE DAYS YAHOO Laughing Laughing Laughing
adavies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn ... I noticed 27 DAYS!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy My son asks me every day how long it is before I go to Scrapfest ... something about "BOYS' RULES when mom is away!! I don't care though ... I can hardly wait to do some scrapbooking, my class and SHOPPING!! HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!
DoubleL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gelatos are manufactured by Faber-Castell and their items are "export restricted" from my main wholesaler... I love those things for mixed media art and I tried to order them for myself with no luck. I have not tried to contact the supplier at all as they are Australian and I didn't think they would bother with me so I just ordered a few from Scarlet Lime (Christy Tomilsom) and a few from eBay too. I don't think Currys Art store sells them either....but I could be wrong there.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: