Let's get the party started!! Countdown!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 more sleeps 2 more sleeps, I'm more excited about getting my registration ordered then I am about Valentine's Day OOppps Sorry honey Embarassed Laughing Laughing Started planning what to bring and what I'll be working on. Can't waiting to learn about new products and skills, it's all good.
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm right there with you Dawn, oh so excited!!! I don't think I will get much sleep. I feel like I'm a kid again waiting for Santa to come.

Gosh, if I could do back flips I'd be doing them now. Can't wait until Wednesday!!!! Razz
natkenicra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the PJ Scrappers will be at our local arena on Wednesday night Crying or Very sad
Thank heaven for wireless internet Laughing
Once we are registered though I can take a breath and relax abit Exclamation I am always afraid we will miss it or have a computer malfunction Crying or Very sad
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Can't wait for Wednesday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Ladyjayne, Dawn, Adavies and Natkenicra,
I feel your excitement in the air!! No backflips Ladyjayne, but, you know it, move all furniture and.........do the happy dance! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone, 1 more sleep Yahoooo. Oh yes the PJ Scrapper. We've noticed you. Now that looks like a great group. You all are having so much fun all weekend long. and there are soooo many of you too. I don't know your numbers. But I do know you ladies go all out and do it up right. Looking forward to what you might come up with this year.
OOOps here I go Wink 1 more sleep... 1 more sleep la la la 1 more sleep My family has been listening to the count to register, so I think I'll give them a day or two before I start the count down to the actual event ( I think , maybe, umm ya maybe...... well we'll see ) Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Dawn on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Oh my only one more sleep. I sure hope the power doesn't go out or the computer act up as I am always worried that we are not going to be able to get through to get our tickets but Dawn you do a fabulous job at doing this and I do have faith in you. Smile It is my sons birthday tomorrow and all I have been talking about is Scrapfest so I guess I had better settle down and express more about the birthday. He just laughs at me and shakes his head. I said to him yesterday yeah only two more sleeps and it will be Feb 15 --- he response back to me Yes Mother I do know when my Birthday is ( he will be turning 37 this year) so I just replied back to him yes I guess you do but really Scrapfest opens yeahhhh Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Trudy. Tell your son that you are taking him to Scrapfest for his birthday. Laughing
natkenicra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Today's the day Very Happy Very Happy
Laughing Laughing WOOT WOOT Laughing Laughing
wustaz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it's here!!! now to get the shift off from work!!! Scrapfest days should be stat holidays for all scrapbookers.
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahoooo! I got my passes and am smilin' from ear to ear. We're in! Trudy.
I find no problem what so ever with wustaz's idea about the stat holiday thing, It's simply genuis. Had a few tense moments when the paypal didn't like my card, Crying or Very sad but then a couple deep breaths and a calmer head took over and all is well Embarassed Embarassed just about panicked there Laughing Laughing got our passes , got our room what more could a girl ask for. (well maybe APRIL 13th-14th )
april

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

52 more days!!!! Hope everyone is getting the courses they wanted.
So excited!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

50 days and 15 hours!!! Let me hear your JOY!! Shout it out!!!!!!!!!
Louder!!!!!!!!!! Come on, you can do it!!!!! Yipee for Scrapfest!!!!!!!
There now, doesn't that feel better.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah April, your the Girl , way to get things going. I've been trying to decide what I'll be working on and know that even with all the cropping time we have I couldn't possibly get all this stuff done. So I'm going to narrow it down to 2 or 3 projects and enjoy the make and takes and learning new techniques and playing games and entering contests and just plain having fun. yaaahoooo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
wustaz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got both Fri and Sat night off!!! wahoo. now I can really get excited about Scrapfest.
april

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it Dawn and Wustaz!! I hear your JOY!!
You've got the key word there Dawn. FUN!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
(I love this little happy yellow guy!! ) Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: