Let's get the party started!! Countdown!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oh April I am just speaking to Dawn on the phone and we are both doing our exercise #4 so our happy feet will be ready to go Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing We are making our lists and checking them twice Laughing Laughing Heaven forbid we forget something and have to go shopping Embarassed Embarassed
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is Tuesday, it's my "hump" day just 2 more days of work then off to Scrapfest....YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait and I keep reminding my co-workers so they don't hand me something at 4:30 p.m. Thursday and expect it done for Friday.

Now off to create my costume.....yes nothing like leaving it to the last few days but hey we will see what working under pressure turns out.

Happy feet are jigging and clogging and tapping away.... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Only 2.... Reply with quote

2, 2, only 2....
WOW, that sure flew
well, maybe not for some of you!!

OK, I am off to Kitchener to start preparations for the largerst papercrafting show in CANADA!! Can't wait to see all my happy feet gang at ScrapFest.

Safe travels and I look forward to reading these posts on my return for I might not have a chance over the next 2 days!! Thanks for all of the laughs and smiles leading up to the event.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy To all the scrapfest team safe travels and will be seeing all of you on Friday. Keep on smiling and dancing Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh my God its going to be sooooooooo much fun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1,1 it's time to start the fun
Good bye Hon
we are on the run
we'll be back Sunday night
and yes we'll look a sight
but that's OKay
cuse we had time to play

OH MY GOODNESS Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing IT'S HERRRRE, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing happy travels everyone from near and far, see you all VERY SOON YES! YES! YYEEESSSSSS! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy you know you've been talking about something alot when.... you walk down the hall and people are saying have a great weekend and it's only Wednesday. (my Friday this week Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Veronica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safe travels to all and no rushing to get to the auditorium!!!!
april

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1,1 oh what fun!!!!!

It's all I can say, because I'm too excited to rhyme.
Have a safe trip Trudy and Dawn.

Can I stop grinning. No!! Very Happy

We'd better do one final warmup: Move the footstool to the side. Stand up straight. Now, "Shake Shake Shake your sillies out and Wiggle your
Waggles away!!"

Now, do one major happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 hours to go!!!!!!

Tomorrow at this time we will all be having so much fun!!!!!!!!
Can't wait !!!!!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adavies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! I leave first thing in the morning ... it's here!!! I am wondering where my husband is ... he is supposed to be loading my stuff into the car!! Laughing Laughing Laughing No more days to count ... just hours! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight.
I'm ready for the fun to begin!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My Paper Passions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I know I cant sleep. I just lay there. My mind will not turn off, lol.

I set up some of my booth tonight and now Im thinking I should change what Ive done so far.
UGH, sleeeeeeep please.
april

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you!! I can't sleep either!! LOL!!!!!!!!
I'm looking forward to stopping in at your booth. I think us chatters should have a secret handshake. lol Or maybe we could just happy dance and you'll know it's us!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 hours and six minutes.................................... Are you sleeping???????
If you aren't, close your eyes and think nice quiet scrappy thoughts.... You are getting very sleepy.......You see the pink Scrapfest sign when you go to the aud tomorrow and you smile a smile that just won't stop.................You are getting sleepier...........You are make'n'tak'n to your hearts content...............You are starting to yawn............You are laughing and chatting with your friends.............Now you are so tired that your eyes will start to close...............What's that I hear? You want to do the happy dance?!!!!! Ok, let out your joy and happy dance...............
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Then happy dance into bed..........put you head on your soft pillow...........
Close your eyes.............. Go to sleep fellow scrappers..............Tomorrow is a big day...............You can't happy dance at Scrapfest if you are sleepwalking!! Shocked
Nighty Night.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
My Paper Passions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING Scrapfesters Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Although I didnt get much sleep last night, Im doing the happy dance Laughing Laughing Laughing Ok, just a wee bit, lol.
Im off to finish setting up but wanted to wish everyone safe travels.

Come and say hello to me tonight. Id love to meet all the ladies on the forum.

ARE YOU ALL READY? Lets do the happy dance together now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lisa....We need a happy dancing icon for next time please and thank you Wink
wustaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wahoo!!!! it's today
D.scraps

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The day has come...It's almost four,
Open up that Scrapfest door!
We're lined up here out to the street
And all of us have itchy feet!
Oh joy, oh rapture, oh what bliss,
Not a vendor shall we miss,
Looking for that 'perfect score'
And then we'll shop & buy some more!
Until the end we will not rest,
Oh, wow Scrapfest, "You're The Best"!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: