Let's get the party started!! Countdown!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is one sign of Spring I look forward to: Scrapfest!
april

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladyjayne, that is so special that your friend is able to make it as a first-timer. She must be so relieved that her health is on the mend. I'm sure you will have a terrific time with your friends here in April.

I always find Scrapfest to be amazing scrapping with friendships, laughs, smiles and sharing all thrown in. To me, it is precious.
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you Ladies notice it's only 15 DAYS til registation. Hahooo my list is growing. I've been going through my stuff trying to decide what I need , what I want and what I hope to learn. Very Happy Laughing there is nothing like Kitchener.
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK fellow Scrapers, Registration is only 2 weeks away and that means Scrapfest is only 10 weeks away. Do you think I'm counting? Getting excited and checking the forum everyday to see what you have to say. Not too much chatter yet Confused But I know it will pick up soon. Just love the forum and the interaction. Still not into the facebook thing yet.

So happy to hear of your friend ladyjayne, I do hope all is well. I'm sending many good thoughts and warm wishes her way.
natkenicra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also on the forum everyday!!! Getting excited Very Happy I just need to start going through my pictures and getting everything organized!!! I like to have my pictures, paper and goodies all ready to go!! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas Very Happy Laughing
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAhhh A scraper after my own heart. Sounds like a wonderful plan. natkenicar, I see it's Embro. I haven't heard that name in a long time. I have many wonderful childhood and teen memories from your town. just makes me smile.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to let you ladies know that I love reading your posts. They are so wonderful! Keep them coming.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
april

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are getting excited Lisa!! 68 days to go!!
I have to hold my feet still, oh, what the heck, here goes my happy dance!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I"m so excited that registration is quickly approaching. My small little group is just as excited.

You know it's bad when you are to attend a meeting the evening of the 15th and you tell them no, because you don't want to miss registration and miss out on this fun filled two days of scrapbooking!

Joining Dawn in the happy dance. Razz Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry joining April in the happy dance.

Oh we all should be happy dancing!!!!!
april

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ladyjayne, Dawn is dancing!! Very Happy
I think you're right. Everyone, get your happy feet ready and join in!! Very Happy Very Happy

Happy Sunday. Oh, and 67 more days!!!!
Oh!!!!!! Ouch......note to self; move chair before attempting the happy dance. Shocked Wink
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh April I'm reading this and getting looks from my work mates cause of the giggling. And yes, these feet are dancing. When ever I visit this forum I'm, asmilin' or gigglin' it's so much fun to hear from all you like minded scrapers. Trudy and I got together this weekend and started making lists of what we are going to do and look for and buy. That list sure is growing.
Happy Monday everyone just 9 more sleeps til registration.
Scrap til ya drop.
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, already making a list....WOW!!!

I won't get to that point until I'm finished with my charity event Rock Revival. Once that is done (March 2nd) then I can start the scrapp'n organization and list.

However, my feet are at a jig cause there is only 6 more days until registration. YIPPEEEEEE!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz
april

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched Lisa and Lorna's Rogers spot from the last Oshawa Scrapfest. It makes me wish Scrapfest was closer. I know, patience, patience. Good things come to those who wait. Wait and count that is...Count'em 63 to go!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adavies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Registration is only 3 days away!!! I can't wait. I'm looking forward to another wonderful time at Scrapfest! 60 days and counting to lots of fun, shopping and some great classes!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: