Let's get the party started!! Countdown!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Let's get the party started!! Countdown!!! Reply with quote

88 more days until Scrapfest 2012!!!
I'm feelin the joy!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Oh April, I knew you'd be the lady to start things rollin'. The count down is on and I'm saving my pennies. Can't wait, Can't wait. Think scrappy thoughts Wink
april

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dawn!!! It's so nice to hear from you. I know you are feeling my excitement! Join the happy dance!! Come on get scrappy!!!!
I know, I know, I was just listening to my Partridge Family CD on the weekend!! LOL!!!! Laughing Yikes!! I think I just gave away my age. Smile
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh--I can tell it's going to be another fun time in Kitchener!! Anyone else out there looking forward to April?

We're pulling things together and I've already started to think about all the fun things that we could do in the Crop! It'll be here sooner than we know!!
superiorparties

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: classes Reply with quote

any idea when the workshops will be listed?
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well girls it is only 84 days till the fun begins. Time flys Very Happy I am already trying to figure out what to bring. Last year brought way too much and hardly used any of it. Dawn and I went to make n takes, and class's , and of course had to shop so the time just flew by. Getting excited and don't know how I can control myself till the crop begins!
april

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Trudy!! Take a deep breath.........

Nice and calm...............

81 more days. You can do it......... Smile
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are busy here trying to get everything up on the website to go into "viewing" mode so that you can start building your schedules. I can't keep any promises since I leave this up to my IT people but I am hoping by tomorrow or Wednesday.... I can't wait to share all of the inspiration classes with you and more!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahoo! rooms are booked, thank you Scrapfest team for arranging the price break on the blocks of rooms. and what a saving too. That means more to spend in the market or classes. Looking forward to seeing the schedules. The lady at the Hilton was quizzing me on what Scrapfest was. I think she was thinking it had something to do with fighting. Laughing Laughing when I told her about it , she was all excited and planning to check it out tooo. one more to our ranks. Scrap On Folks.
april

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, you meant the Hampton right? We don't have a Hilton here.
Just double checkin. Don't want you and Trudy scrappin somewhere else!! Smile

I'm really looking forward to Scrapfest this year. You should see me at work on the day of. I can barely control myself. People wonder why I walk in the halls, smiling to myself. As soon as the bell rings, I'm zoomin out that door, on my way to two of the best days of scrappin.

I know Trudy, take my own medicine......deep breath.... Wink
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, your right. It is the Hampton. my bad. OMG I'm sounding like my kids. I hear ya about the work thing. In the pass when we were down to the 30 day count. Everyone around Trudy or my desks knew the count. And when they'd see us chattering and planning, they would just shake their head " there they go again". and on our return to work Monday, It would be " so what did you do , what did you see, what did you buy. And our grins will continue for the next 2 months or more. Nothing like girls weekend away and scrapbooking to boot. it's heaven Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've been waiting and started sending emails to my scrap'n buddies at the 100 day countdown. This way babysitters etc. can be arranged well in advance.

It is getting close and the time will fly. I've already got it marked on my 4 month calendar at work Smile

See everyone there.
april

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's 76 Ladyjayne!!! I already feel the breeze from time flying!! Very Happy

Can I ask you a question LJ....... Do you look at your calendar at work,
smile and daydream that you are right in the middle of the bustling joy of Scrapfest?

76!!! Shout it out!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
have3bugs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

75 days ladies! Looking forward to seeing u all!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

April,

Yes, I love to look at my calendar and dream about scrapfest!!! It's really handy on those days where nothing seems to go as planned. I'm sure my co-workers wonder about me, smiling away.

Looking forward to it and I'm pleased to say that joining my small little group will be a first time Scrapfest attendee! She is also filled with excitement since the past few Scrapfest she has had to battle and wait for a heart transplant...to which she's got!

We can't wait Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: