Three days to go...let's do a giveaway!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heather_Momof3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting my hands on some GREAT deals is what I love best...and spending time having tons of fun with the 3 best crafting buddies a girl can have Laughing
from the heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found out that Kelley Grace is going to be here. She is terrific and I am looking forward to seeing what she will be demoing. Can't wait for the classes or shopping either!! Smile
cherylsue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How cool is that! Thanks for the chance to win! I'm looking forward to all the inspiration!

Last edited by cherylsue on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
TrixieM75

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love seeing what is new and hot coming on the market for card making and also haging with my girls doing what we love to do as our hobby (whenever we seldom get the chance!) Girls weekend only. This would be my 3rd time going to Scrapfest and I can't wait!!! Thanks for the chance at another giveaway!
have3bugs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so excited to see all my scrappy friends, love helping out plus the time I get to spend visiting with vendors and teachers, great time of the year!
Morgania

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first Scrapfest and I am looking forward to a lot of things this weekend. At the top of the list is spending time with friends. There are so many other things, like my first class with Vicki Boutin, I've heard so many good things about her classes; the Market Place with all of its deals and make and takes; and yeah I don't have to be at work Friday, that's a good thing also.
LynneW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to catching up with friends - old and new. Really need to scrap - don't get much time at home AND can't wait to hit the vendor floor. Only one scrapbook store in Ottawa that is 45 minutes away from me.
MaureenOH

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Three days to go... Reply with quote

My favourite Scrapfest experience was in Kitchener this year. I was looking at twin pak of embossing folders, but was reluctant to buy because I did not like both of the folders. I met someone who liked the folder that I did not like. Easy solution: we bought the pak, split the cost and each walked away happy. Paper crafters are so helpful!

I have attended Scrapfest three times in Kitchener and this weekend will be my second time in Oshawa. I am so looking forward to it!
Scrappin Kate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am most looking forward learning new techniques and meeting new friends. This is my first scrapfest!!!!!
kathyc22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Love going with my friends, seeing all the new tools and techniques - and of course, the classes Surprised
msmojo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more sleep! Yayy! I love the make-n-takes in the marketplace especially those presented the Scrapbook and Cards Today!
CF

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Good deals and time for crafts! Reply with quote

It will be my first time at ScrapFest and I am definitely looking forward to it. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed though and am worried I'll miss out on some of the make and takes. I have signed up for 2 classes Vicki Boutin's on Friday and Sarah Hodgekin's evening class on Saturday. I hope to find some good deals too on punches and totes.
Sandy K

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I love most about Scrapfest is having soooo many incredible vendors under one roof. I have my list of "must haves" already to shop for but know I will find things that I didn't think I needed but, of course, just had to buy!! LOL! Also taking a class with Becky that I'm really looking forward to.

Sandy
Diane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so looking forward to the class with Becky Fleck. But I think what I like the most about Scrapfest is having so many vendors under one roof - many I would never have the opportunity to see otherwise. And with all the make and takes and displays it is a terrific place for inspiration
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new to this but I'm looking forward to meeting new scrappers, having a chance to spend time with my mom (we live almost 7 hours apart) and seeing all the techniques people are using.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: