Three days to go...let's do a giveaway!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catherine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Three days to go...let's do a giveaway! Reply with quote

With three days to go, many hours of planning has gone into making this another great event. Let's give Lisa and the ScrapFest staff some love! Tell me what you love about ScrapFest or what your favourite experience has been or, if you are new this year, what you are most looking forward to!

Leave a comment between now and Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. and we will have a one of brand new Xyron Mega Runners waiting at the booth for you! We will randomly choose a name at 11:00 a.m. Friday morning!

Good luck! Very Happy

Catherine
Mellissa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh, there is soooo much that I love about Scrapfest!!

I think my favorite thing is seeing other Scrappy friends that I dont get to see that often. All the chats, hugs, giggles and friendships made are what I most look forward to.
niki1285

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Scrapfest for the time I get to spend with my aunt! I also love all the products and learning new techniques! All the vendors are nice and helpful as well! I am so thankful for this event!!!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW what a question. Scrapfest is my weekend away with my best scrappin' buddy Trudy. I love seeing all the new things, trying all the new products, learning the tecniques and the make and takes are wonderful. All the vendors go above and beyond with them. It's simply mind blowing. As soon as you walk in the building and talk to anyone on the front desk, You just know this is the place to be. The whole team is amazing ( just like a big warm and fuzzy hug walking in there) The crop is my all time fav. the games , the contest, meeting fellow croppers and everyone is so interested in what the next person is doing and how they did this or that. And the classes! I've been to some of the classes, we had sooo much fun and came away with so many ideas I wish I could stay home from work for about 2 months and play.

I've got soo much more to say, just ask me Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dawn

Thanks soo much Scrapfest Team
Lorensmom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: EVERYTHING Reply with quote

Razz meeting up with friends that we don't get to see often enough, learning new techniques, shopping, just seeing a group of women in their own element enjoying themselves..priceless
Veronica

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow!!! Soo many greta things already and the day hasn't even come. This will be my first time ever at Scrapfest and since I am fairly new to this great hobby I am really looking forward to seeing new products and especially all the Make and Takes I hear about and hopefully can learn many new techniques that will make scrapbooking even more fun!!!!

See you all on Friday!!! Only 4 more sleeps to go!!!!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing I like most about Scrapfest is not just narrowed down to one but many. First, I get the time I need to work on my ever increasing backlog of scrapbooking. Second, spending time with my sister and friends. Third, learning new techniques, visiting the vendors and seeing what is new and finally, having the Scrapfest experience. Lisa and her team go to awesome lengths to make us feel warm, welcomed and keep the vibe alive and pumped during the crop.
canadiannancy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait. I bought tickets day one and I am so excited for my first trip to Scrapfest. I can't wait to see all the vendors, and goodies and sales and croppers and can't wait to learn new things at the make and takes! I don't have anything Xyron, but would love to win!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Wow, there is so much to see , learn, and do. Love all the games, contest and shopping. The team does a fantastic job making everyone feel like one big happy family. You leave there with more confidence and feel that no matter how or what you scrap its perfect. No one judges your talent by saying oh you should have done it this way or that way and everyone makes you feel like a star. Love learning the new tecniques and doing all the make and takes and the classes are just magnificent. Its almost like you feel that you already no everyone and its almost like when your in school and summer vacation is over. You can't wait to get back to see all your friends and to learn as much as you can. I would like to thank the scrapfest team for all their hard work and for sharing their talent. I am very grateful for this. I also get time away with my best scrapping buddy who understands that we can just have fun, do what we want When we want to and we don't have to answer phones, cook meals or be interrupted. We just work well together and between us both come up with some very clever ideas. Love going to Scrapfest.
mama2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so very excited and I can't wait . It is my first trip to Scrapfest. Friday is my Brithday so if I win it would be great. Laughing
Blowes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to bring a friend who has never been. So much to see and always ready to learn something new!
peeps

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely the time spent with far-away friends I only see a few times a year (at both scrapfests of course!). The shopping is pretty awesome too Wink
cat from the box

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

This is my 1st time attending, I look forward meet new friends, new ideas and finish my album. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to see what everyone else is working on. I usually don't get much done myself Smile
Laurascrafttable

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, I'm new to Scraftfest and crafting cards and already I find a giveway to enter....yayyyy!

I'm coming to shop and check things out. I'm just happy to be able to shop somewhere other than Michaels!!! (and not need a coupon lol) Very Happy

Laura
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: