TIME FOR A CONTEST!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peeps

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
I am coming from Monteal, QC. It is my third scrapfest and I am super excited that I will be joined by two of my friends from Montreal. The train ride will be much more fun this time around Smile
anneke001

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've arranged a vacation day to attend on Friday - I'll be coming in from Scarborough and am looking forward to seeing my friends there.
Ruthy D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for Scrapfest. Am coming from beautiful Kingston and am meeting my daughter from Windsor there. Bonus, scrapping and getting to spend a weekend together. Pure happiness!! A first Scrapfest crop for both of us. Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Phelpston and Hillsdale YES . I'm an old Elmvale girl great to know you'll be there. scrapfest is a blast
mariannelombardo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: TIME FOR A CONTEST!! Reply with quote

I've never been to a Scrapfest before, and it looks like a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to it.
marianne
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm coming from Harrow. It's a small town just south of Windsor. I have to drop my daughter off in Newmarket then down to meet my mom. Itll be the first time I've been to anything like this and a great way to spend a weekend alone together. I started scrapping about 7 years ago and stopped about 5 years ago. Just re-started recently so I'm REALLY looking forward to this!
beahale

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest in OSHAWA Reply with quote

Wow, I live in Whitby and will be at the Crop and can hardly wait. It is so exciting -- only 27 sleeps and counting. Shopping and Cropping what an advantage. I have got the shivers just imagining it. Very Happy
Scrappatty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm coming from Ottawa - it will be my second time.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting everyone. Just tell us where you are coming from and we will automatically put your name into the draw. Great to see that we have some new faces coming to ScrapFest in Oshawa.

I was excited to post a contest that I forgot to mention when I was going to draw names. This contest will come to an end on Wed. Sept. 21 at 8pm. I will draw 3 names!! Then we will have another contest ready to go! Lets keep the excitement going....

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
GGStampin'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a group of us are coming from Napanee, On- excited to see the market place again and all the goodies available!
cleveland7760

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Only 1 Month Away! Reply with quote

I am Coming from Brantford, Ontario. With my sister and mother. Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm coming from Kitchener and my sidekick is coming from Stratford. We've never attended the Oshawa Scrapfest but a really looking forward to it. Fingers are crossed my daughter does not have a competition during the Scrapfest in Kitchener 2012.
jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm coming from Kitchener on the Greyhound. If there are other Kitchenerites going and have room for a passenger, will gladly supply Timmies and gas! I am attending the crop as well!
leslea926

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Contest!! Reply with quote

Whoo hoo! My first time at ScrapFest and can hardly wait! I live only 1/2 hr drive away in Cobourg and am so so excited! I can hardly sleep thinking about all the fun things Im going to do and ummm, buy! See you soon!
niki1285

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am coming from Ajax! My aunt is going to come with me from Stroud. We had soooo much fun last year together! looking forward to it!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: