What will you be shopping for at ScrapFest?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janice V

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: What will you be shopping for at ScrapFest? Reply with quote

I am a store owner who will have a booth at ScrapFest.

What kinds of things will you be shopping for? I'm sure myself and others who will have a booth there would love to know!
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness! I'll be looking for the extented plates A,B,C for my cuttlebug. I know there are many other machines out there ( and I have a lot of them) but I always go back to the bug. It just does soooo much.
I'm also looking at the " easy sew or sew easy by we are memory makers. quilling papers would be nice and fun dies and stamps and papers and inks, OH MY. I always love to learn new things and tend to buy my tooo Laughing . what willyou be bringing to the show Janice? and what is your booth name, I'll make sure to check it out

Dawn
Janice V

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dawn,

We are Scrapping Nook Ltd.

We will have a large assortment of patterned papers. We will also have a selection of Sew Easy heads, an assortment of dies and loads of other scrappy products from many wonderful manufacturers.

Look forward to seeing you!

Janice
peeps

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great question! Have shopped your booth and am looking forward to new goodies this year Smile
Like most croppers I have already started my shopping list: Tim Holtz stamps & stains, MME papers & embellishments (Sunshine collection), Glitz (Dance in Sunshine collection), Bazzill cardstock packs, fat quarters of fabric (small prints), vintage embellishments & ribbons (not necessarily from "scrap" companies)....
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi does anyone know if there will be any peachy keen stamp sets for making doll faces? I would really like to be able to get some. Also I am wondering if anyone will be selling the new Spellbinder Caliber machines. Can't wait for Scrapfest, so much to buy Laughing Laughing
Mellissa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great question Janice Very Happy

As a vendor myself I am also wondering what to carry for everyone. It's hard to know what everyone will be looking for this year.

Peeps....I will have fat quarters in my booth. Wink It is My Paper Passions
peeps

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Peeps....I will have fat quarters in my booth. It is My Paper Passions

Very Happy Thanks for the head's up!
GGStampin'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the items on my wish list is a denium look paper- really having a hard time finding dsp that looks like jeans! Can't wait to see new embossing folders and the huge variety of items everyone brings! Still kicking myself for not buying a Big Shot at ScrapFest last year- hoping to pick one up this year! Wink
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend not to come with a list, however that always fails. I love looking through all the booths to see what catches my attention. However at the Kitchener Scrapfest I did pick up a 2 piece Say it in Crystals (self adhesive velvet ribbion with soft ruffle edging and of course crystals). Will be looking for more of that.
jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look for kits of all kinds. ( cards, pages, mini albums, etc )
Mellissa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some new kits available Jo-ann. I cant wait to show them off. Im also working on a new Halloween kit. So far it looks great.
Veronica

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting anxious by the minute and can't wait too shop!!!!! Hopefully I will have enough limit on my credit card there is so much I want that I can't even bring myself to writing it down but for sure I will be looking for lots of kits, the whole sew easy collection, Big Shot, embossing folders, etc....
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooohhh Veronica. A woman after my own heart. I like your thinkin' and I too will be looking for all of those things. my list is growing daily.
jo-ann

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One booth I never miss visiting is The House of Scraps, she has an entire wall of dollar page candy embellishments including some hard to find embellishments!
peeps

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One booth I never miss visiting is The House of Scraps, she has an entire wall of dollar page candy embellishments including some hard to find embellishments!

Oh yes! Love this booth but could not remember the name. I always pickup a few goodies for my non-fest scrappy friends at this booth.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: