Thank you Andrea

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> Random Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krytsal Davies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Thank you Andrea Reply with quote

I had a lot of fun this weekend Andrea. I was the one that kept waiting to see you sit down. You are going to be a great mom. Pregnant and all that energy. What a great way to use your energy on us gals who scrapbook. I really appreciate the time you took in doing this festival. Can not wait for next year.

Krystal
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mylene

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a marvellous weekend! I came home tired and thoroughly happy. Everything was brilliant and you all did a perfectly marvellous job. Thank you SO much!!

Oh...by the way...my fella asked when next year's event will be happening so he can make certain he's either on days off or on holidays to stay home with our kids. Whee!!!!
ScrapFest Andrea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad you all had a great time. This year went so smoothly with all the help from volunteers. I should be 8.5 months pregnant every year (only kidding). Very Happy Just like last year even I'm jealous of my own event; our classes were great I would have loved to have taken them all.
Goonette

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrea and Jayme totally rawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You put on an outstanding event for ScrapFest this past week end. I can't express enough of how much fun I had!!!!!!!! From what I heard, everyone is feeling the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to thank both of your dh's as well, they were working soooo hard!!!!!!
Laughing Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
scrappymom123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it was awesome Tannis and i had so much fun we have already decided to go next year so i hope to find out dates to make sure i book time off for it i had to go back to work the next day it sucked coz it kinda slowed my inspiration lol oh well its coming back now so hopfully i will be going by weekend again!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> Random Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: