Alright since it is about a week til I leave for Scrapfest..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scrappyjo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess it's pretty hard to pick just one Maya Road product... Bit it would have to be the mini chipboard shapes ... Thanks for the giveaway!
Brenda in Kit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Maya favourites? Reply with quote

Very Happy Chipboard for sure!!
Thanks!!
cbgirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love all the chipboard! Can't wait to see you at Scrapfest. Can't wait for the crop. LOL
Candi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Maya Roads Collection Reply with quote

Well to be perfectly honest, I wasn't sure what that was. So I had to google it ...well then I had so many pages to cruise thru. I put down the rule at our scrapping group that you can't buy anything new till you have used something from everything you have. Well...funny how now I have touched everything I have purchase and can now buy NEW STUFF...and you are definetly on my list of shopping experiences. Can't wait to touch, smell and observe the many different items you will have to offer. And most of all make a few small purchases...LOL like that could happen..small...what is that word.
TRace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my...making us choose?!?!!!! OK I am going to say chipboard...love how I can make it my own with paint, pp, glitter etc!!!!
THanks so much for offering this give-a-way!!!
cleesch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Alright since it is about a week til I leave for Scrapfest.. Reply with quote

Ribbons and trims - I love all of the ribbons and trims that make every project extra special!!
mn36

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Maya Road Reply with quote

Maya Road favourites...mist- all colours, satin pleat edgings, Crochet trims and the scalloped ric rac., the mini chipboards pieces . I want to try the clear stamp sheets but have not got any yet. Too many things to mention, but all your products make our projects special.

Last edited by mn36 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
sandyblank

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the buttons ribbons and trims. Also some of the chipboard.
wustaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant live without your chipboard. I do so much with it and it goes with every type of layout I make and every paper line I have. Its followed closely by your ribbon. Whoever designs it should get a raise!!!
have3bugs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHhhhhh...one item! I'd say Trim....just loving the velvet trim!
Carolyn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Maya Road Reply with quote

I love the ribbon, trinket blossoms and Maya Mist! Can't wait to come to Scrapfest! It's been planned for a whole year!
weeze

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Maya Road Reply with quote

I like alot of things. Well, the chip board selection is great, I am doing family history and they have great pieces to use in this area. Will have to visit them to get some of their mist products and more chipboard of course. Very Happy See you all at Scrapfest!
Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how anyone can pick just one thing - def the chipboard, and the trinket pins, and I love using the kraft envelopes on my layouts and my cards!!
juliadawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Maya Road Reply with quote

I would have to choose the chipboard................but that could change with my shopping at Scrapfest!!!!
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Maya Road Reply with quote

I can't decide between the Stamps and the chipboard but I do love all the different stamp sets that you offer. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: