Forum Contest - Help a Friend
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Forum Contest - Help a Friend Reply with quote

Yes, it is time for another contest (winner to be announced next Wed, March 30th at the end of the day) but I also thought that maybe we could all help a friend to many of us at the same time, Judy Beeksma.

Judy closed her business that she ran with Sheri East a few months ago, In A Pinch Designs. They made beautiful kits. Judy has been an exhibitor with me for years, a supporter of ScrapFest, and a friend. Since closing her business, she noticed a lump on her breast and was diagnosed with a Phylloides Tumor. She is going in for major surgery this Friday, March 25.

Please leave a comment wishing Judy well, or feel free to leave an inspirational message, or anything that you might feel would cheer Judy up and give her some extra strength this coming Friday. Judy you are in our prayers.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Mellissa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, Im in shock. Judy is a wonderful lady. She is a friend and she has been there for me as I had a heart attack a year ago last Aug. Judy was there for me with a kind word, advice and the assurance that I would be fine.
I was very sad to hear that In a Pinch was closing and this is even sadder. Judy will be in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and recovery. Since she is a ICU nurse, I expect she will get the best of everything and the support that she will need during her recovery. Her husband Richard is a warm, wonderful, caring man who will help her through this im sure.

Stay strong Judy. I will be thinking of you and sending warm thoughts your way. xoxoxo
sask3girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know Judy, but this is such sad news. I will keep her and her family in my prayers. Good luck, Judy and try to stay strong but cry when you need to...it helps to ease the pain.
danidonner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy, we may have never met before, but please remember that everyone that has God on their hearts is never ever alone. Saying a pray for you.
bananagirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sad to hear this news......healing vibes coming your way.
Helen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Wishing you well Reply with quote

My thoughts and prayers are with you Judy. Stay strong and your family and friends will help you through this. I had the pleasure of speaking with you at Scrapfest the last couple of years. I have a mini album I purchased from In A Pinch that I absolutely love. I always found such unique pages and things from your booth. You will be missed at this year's event.
adavies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: A Prayer For You From the Heart .... Reply with quote

Judy, I also offer up my prayers to you and your family at this difficult time. I have walked in your shoes .... I am a breast cancer survivor myself - 5 years! Hold "hope" in your heart and be as strong and as positive as you can possibly be. I know that is hard to do right now but I firmly believe this is an important key in this fight you are now facing. You will have the comfort and support of your family and friends; lean on them and on your faith.
Hugs to you!
Ann Davies
Fester

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Judy! Reply with quote

All the best Judy - think positive, think strong, think ahead to the wonderful times you will share with family and friends when you have recovered from surgery!
SisterBug

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never had the pleasure to meet Judy but my thoughts and prayers are will you. I believe love, family and friends are always there for support. And we will all be here for you!

Crop Hostess
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy you are in my thoughts and prayers hun. I love your creativity and your spirit hun don't let this get you down you are a strong and brave woman never forget that. You also have a lot of woman in the scrapping community who love including me.. Hugs my friend take it easy...
april

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Healing thoughts and prayers to you Judy. Stay strong and believe.
diana@amtelecom.net

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved In A Pinch kits, I am sad that another person is walking the cancer trail. My prayers will be that the dear Lord will sustain you with His peace and give you strength.
basiljen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts and hugs for Judy, whom I've never had the pleasure of meeting, but who sounds like a wonderful person! Stay strong and know we are wishing the best for you!
Susanm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy, you have always had a wonderful smile anytime I see you. Will miss seeing you at Scrapfest.
I won't lie, you have a very hard "row to hoe" but my thoughts and prayers are with you. I also learned that prayers are very important for the Doctors who will be performing the surgery. Next Friday I will be praying for both you and the Doctors throughout the day.
Have strength and know that many, many people are "rooting for you"
wustaz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I know there will be a lot of love and support headed your way as you head in for your surgery.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: