In need of some angels help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scraphappy bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: In need of some angels help Reply with quote

Shocked you are not going to believe this! I went to the mail on Friday to find out that I have to appear in court for Jury Duty on April 4 of all days. First of all its my Birthday and second I want to go to Scrap Fest!!!
Does anyone know how this works? Just wanted to ask everyone to pray to their angles for me so that I will not be chosen for Jury duty and have to miss out on my crops that I have been wanting to attend and also the scrap fest itself. I am just so worried that I am not going to be able to attend. Thanks everyone!!
Scraphappy Bear Crying or Very sad
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's hoping Monday is the only day you have to go. or at least that your case doesn't start till April 11th. I've got my scraping angels working on it for you. Wink Keep the faith, all will work out fine. and yes there are scraping angels. Where else do all of our wonderful scrapping ideas come from?
april

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know exactly how you feel scrappybear. I had to cancel last year at the last minute. That's what makes this year so special for me. I've been looking forward to Scrapfest for two years now. My fingers are crossed for you that you'll be able to make it.
Scraphappy bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support Dawn and April Smile April I am so happy that you are finally getting to go this year. Last year was the first time that my scrap buddy and I had a chance to go and it was soooooooo much fun, we met so many wonderful people and decided right then and there that it was going to be our yearly outing. This year was also going to be a special one as we booked two of the classes and we where very excited. Now it is just a worry wondering if I am going to get to go. Hate the waiting game and wish I knew the verdict now!! We are still going to plan and be ready because I have faith in my angels and I know that with all of the help from my fellow scrappers it will be possible. Thanks again and have a wonderful day
Scraphappy bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be able to attend SCRAPFEST Yipeeeeee! no jury duty. Thank You for all your prayers as my Angels have come through for me. Yipeee Yahooo only 3 more sleeps!! Can't wait to see everyone and to make all the make n takes.
Sandiemcr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah!!!!! Congrats! So happy that you get to go after all!

See ya there! Very Happy
Jillian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome news!!!!
Let the serious countdown begin! :0)
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahoo are you packed yet? Get ready to have a blast.
peeps

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad you will be able to make it. the waiting must have been soooo hard.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: