Giveaway time!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catherine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Giveaway time! Reply with quote

Scrapbook & Cards Today is so excited to be joining everyone in Kitchener once again! Woot woot! We hope you will join us for fun make n' takes, product demonstrations (we have some "guests" coming!!!) and our new product showcase straight from the aisles of CHA.

So let's get this party started! Would you like to win a subscription to Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine? Tell us what product you are really hoping to find in the Marketplace. I'm sure the retailers are listening Laughing We will choose a random winner on Friday, March 4th!

And since I know you can all keep a secret...would you like to be the first to know what our special announcement is going to be next Monday? I'll tell just you ladies right here on Sunday night at 9:00 p.m!

(For those that can't be here on Sunday, join us on our blog on Monday for our special announcement! www.scrapbookandcardstodaymag.typepad.com)

Catherine
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Thanks Catherine Reply with quote

Catherine, thanks for the contest. Can't wait to see what people post. Good luck everyone.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
jennasmom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually going to start a thread about what we wanted to see in the marketplace....this is better.... Smile

ISO:
Chatterbox mini album metal stand....
Echo Park Merry Christmas paper pack
Tim Holtz folded flower die/rosette die that scores the paper to fold....
Bling bling bling...

Snag'em Stamp - Ticket Imaginisce
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by jennasmom on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: What I want to see Reply with quote

Oh where to begin. There are so many things i like but I do want to say that it was a bit disappointing when I did a make and take and the products we used were not there to buy. We had to order it. I would order it from a supplier closer to my home to be truthful. I understand that they can't bring everything but at least have the few items that you use for the make and takes. That would probably be more sales for them. Just Sayin'.

Anyway I would like to see some Tim Holtz dies and cuttlebug stuff and of course anything with a little Bling, Bling!

Can't wait to check it out!!
Susanm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to say, just browsing mostly for "bargains" but want to start the technique with scortape and glitter for the xmas cards.

Love the magazine.....subscribed last year and makes it easier than trying to get into a store before they run out. Will be subscribing again unless I win Very Happy The only magazine I subscribe to!! Wink
Mellissa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh, so many new goodies out there it's so hard to choose, lol.
Im looking forward to seeing the newest Tim Holtz dies. The newest Prima lines and bling, bling, bling, lol.
piperloo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love to get all the new Echo Park, Imaginisce, Bella Blvd
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking forward to finding the sew easy products
scrapbooksandsmiles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Retailers ARE Listening!! Reply with quote

And making notes too!!! LOL!
Scrapbooks and Smiles is looking forward to their first KITCHENER Scrapfest Event and seeing you all there!!!!!
I will do my best to have available the products you are looking for!!!

See you soon!!!
Paula
scrappymom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am looking forward to Happy Camper by imaginisce
See you all there
Dawn
nailgirl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: most anticipated products Reply with quote

i am really looking forward to getting my hands on some of the new crate paper lines, especially emma's shoppe and portrait! also wanting to get some new stuff from studio calico like countryside and statefair!
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great magazine. Loved the info. and the make 'n 'takes last year. the product I'd love to see is Easy sew it lookes like it will be fun to use. I'll also be looking for Spellbinder dies there are some beautiful new oe just on the market.

only 43 days I'll think I'll start packing Wink
lindyliz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love scrapfest for all the new ideas.. I am looking to get accessories for my Slice machine. I also look every year for stickers and Ideas for family pages. This year in perticular I will be looking for ideas for very old photos of my dad who I lost a few years back, also I'm planning to do a book on my husbands parents and grandparents.. Wink
Jillian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a die hard Tim Holtz fan.. Anything Timmy for me. And Prima, I'm a Prima nut too...and Maya Road...Who am I kidding? lol
april

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scrapbook & Cards Today is a Canadian gem. I have given an extra copy to an American friend and she has shared it a few times ( on the promise it makes it back to her Smile ), and she and her friends just love it.
I have on occasion, driven very far to find one when they are close to gone.

And what am I looking for? Stamps!!! I'd like to get some new ones. Smile
I can't wait!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: