THANK YOU!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
natkenicra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU!!! Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you so very much Lisa and gang. What an amazing two days that went by way too fast. We had a blast!!! The prizes were great, especially the one the PJ SCRAPPERS won for "Puttin' on the Glitz". We thought the silver wigs were the highlight that won it for us!!!
Thank you to Lorna for a great job at the crop. You were fantastic!!!! We hope you are there again next year to run it again!!
Again thank you for a funtastic weekend Very Happy
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time at the crop--and that you want me back Very Happy ! I had a fun time with you all too!! Look forward to seeing you again at another ScrapFest event.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: