Crop!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Crop!!!!!! Reply with quote

I bought my ticket for the crop I am going to be all by myself Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I went and bought stuff for my table today I was wondering if anyone wants to share my table with me and help decorate?? If you do please pm me and we can discuss privately what we will do.. Thanks so much

Mrs. Lonely

Janie
Susanm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally I'm by myself but I have a friend coming tomorrow late and arranged to sit with two other girls I know from other crops.

Sorry but I'm sure you'll find someone. If they happen to have tables that are more than 4 then I'm sure you can join us.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: