Lisa and the Scrapfest gang..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Lisa and the Scrapfest gang.. Reply with quote

I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate everything you did for us this weekend I had a blast I love the crop bag and goodies.. BTW Lisa my son Brian said Thank you for his prize you gave him.. He is sharing with his brother's he is so proud that everyone loved his hat he made me..

I can hardly wait till next year's scrapfest... I had a blast thank you all so much for your time and hard work it was totally awesome...
cricutcar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Lisa, thanks so much. I loved my "silver" prize. Vicki's Easy, Detail, Expert class was awesome...got lots of tips and ideas from her. Looking forward to next year. Take care, put your feet up, and have a well-deserved rest.
Helen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had such a great time as a first time VIP Scrapfest member. Classes with Kelly and Cathie were amazing. Thank you to Lisa and the gang for all the work you do in putting an event of this size on. I love my "gold" Olympic prize. The bag was filled with lots of goodies to use in my projects. Enjoy a well deserved rest now.
Dove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a great time at ScrapFest!!! The classes by Vickie & Lara were fantastic!

Thank you to the entire team for making this a memorable weekend!
Vicki Boutin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Lisa and the rest of the Scrapfest Gang!!!! Awesome event!!!
scrapanacci

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lisa, Sandra and the whole crew! It was a splendiferous, stupendous fun filled 2 days. Thanks for including me in your teacher line-up. I met loads of wonderful women and they were so gracious with me even though I put them through the wringer and made them work, work, work! Another amazing Scrapfest - well done!
I hope you get a little bit of a rest now.
Cheers,
Kelly
TRace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the most WONDERFUL time!!! Thanks so much Lisa and "the gang"!!! We had so many laughs and a few laugh induced tears Smile

Looking forward to info on the upcoming Oshawa Scrapfest!!!!!

Tracey and the glue girls Smile
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Another Awesome Year!!! Reply with quote

Thanks Lisa and all your helpers that made scrapfest another awesome experience. We had another girl join our pjscrapper group this year and now there's no turning back for her. She's hooked!! All because of you and your crew. You guys do such a great job!! We hoped the weekend would never end. Can't wait until next year!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: